NOTE: Jeeps have inherent body roll. This sway bar may be used on the street but it will not provide the same handling characteristics as the stock setup.
- Constructed of SAE 4130 heat treated steel for maximum strength.
- Features steel arms.
- Completely bolt-on direct replacement.
- Provides increased traction without need to disconnect.
- Sway bar does not need to be disconnected for off-road use.
- Limited two-year manufacturer warranty.
- Vehicle specific fitment to ensure that the part is right for your vehicle.
The Raptor Series Antirock sway bar kits provide balanced performance of front and rear suspension for rugged off road conditions. The front and rear sway bar kit installed will provide proper weight distribution, and proper weight balance to all 4 tires. The sway bar kit is a direct replacement for the stock sway bars, and are constructed of SAE 4130 heat treated steel for maximum strength, which is the same quality found in professional off-road competition sway bars.
Brand: Raptor Series
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Some one
- New York