- Not compatible with Rancho, Trail Master, Full Traction, Rough Country or Fabtech coil springs.
- Most vehicles require additional parts or modifications to accommodate the immediate increase in ride height.
- Installation requires vehicle modifications.
- Variable length coil spring spacer allows convenient ride height adjustments without removing any suspension components
- Adjustable lift height from 1.0" to 3-1/2"
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Hydraulic bump shock progressively raises compression damping to prevent suspension from bottoming out
- Increases vehicle stability and handling on all types of terrain and at any speed
- Improves ride quality and towing stability when supporting heavy loads
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
Choosing the ideal coil springs for your Jeep is never easy, and once you've made your decision it's even more difficult to change your mind. To choose correctly, a seemingly infinite number of variables must be considered. Just a few of the more important variables include: vehicle weight, tire clearance, ride quality, lift height, and shock valving. Failing to consider any of these variables virtually guarantees that vehicle performance and comfort will suffer. Even if you're lucky enough to choose correctly the first time, statistics show that most Jeep enthusiasts will make future alterations that render the existing springs incompatible. ACOS Pro; Adjustable Coil Spacer Pro; Front; Variable height coil spring spacer with bump shock; Lifts vehicle 1.0 to 3.5 in.; Attaches directly to upper spring mount; Billet aluminum construction; Steel threaded tube; Zinc plated; Installation requires welding; Pair
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Some one
- New York