- Not compatible with some aftermarket trackbar extension/relocation brackets - call for details.
- Installation requires vehicle modifications - refer to instructions.
- Replacement spring mount allows realignment of coil spring position on axle housing
- Adjustable design compensates for axle housing rotation to ensure proper alignment with upper spring mount
- Prevents coil springs from bowing outward as suspension compresses and eliminates interference with track bar
- High-torque U-bolt installation offers exceptional clamping strength with no welding required
- Compatible with Coil Spring Retainers and Rear Trackbar Brace available separately from JKS
As more and more Jeep owners discover the advantages of a CV rear driveshaft on Wrangler JK models, they are also encountering a few complications along the way. One of the most common and difficult to address is the impact that a rotated axle housing has on the rear coil springs. When the axle housing is rotated, so are the lower spring mounts. And when the upper and lower spring mounts are out of alignment, the coil springs buckle and bow unnaturally. On JK models this forces the passenger side coil spring into the rear track bar, creating a serious problem that will eventually cause at least one of these two vital components to fail. Adjustable Spring Mount; Rear; Replacement for OE lower coil spring pad on axle; Position adjustable; Heavy gauge steel construction; Powdercoated; Zinc plated; Bolt-on; Pair
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Some one
- New York