- Compatible with 0 to 4.5 in. suspension lift and OE attachment points.
- Superior strength compared to OEM control arms and can be used with OEM upper control arms.
- Made from 2" x 1/4" wall DOM tubing.
- Premium Clevite brand rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Durable powdercoat finish provides excellent protection from corrosion and debris.
- Also Fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
J-Link Fixed Length Lower Control Arm; Rear; Fixed length suspension link; 2" x 1/4" wall DOM Steel tube body; Powdercoated; Bolt-on; Pair
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Some one
- New York