- Not compatible with Rock Krawler Heavy Duty PRO tie rod. Diameter of tie rod must be 1-1/2 in. or smaller.
- Weld-on installation is strongly recommended for maximum strength and reinforcement of OE trackbar bracket.
- Bolt-on installation optional.
- Heavy-duty brackets reposition stabilizer much higher for greater protection from impact damage
- Robust stabilizer mounting studs and premium hardware ensure a safe and secure installation
- Multiple mounting configurations ensure maximum versatility and eliminates binding of stabilizer shaft caused by misaligned mounting points
- Weld-on installation strengthens OE mount to prevent fatigue and failure, or optional bolt-on installation allows easy fitment for light duty applications
- Large diameter stabilizer increases fluid capacity for better heat dissipation and fade resistance
- Multi-stage valving and larger piston reduce effect of road conditions transmitted to steering wheel
The factory-supplied steering stabilizer and mounting configuration has presented numerous problems for Wrangler JK owners. The stabilizer itself is severely undersized for the application, while the quality and construction are equally unsuitable for off-pavement excursions. The factory mounting points are no better. They position the stabilizer directly in harms way and provide very little clearance from offending objects. Stabilizer Relocation Kit; High clearance mounting brackets plus damper; Raises position of steering stabilizer; Attaches directly to front axle housing and steering tie rod; Adjustable mounting position on tie rod; Heavy gauge steel construction; Includes replacement stabilizer; Zinc plated; Weld-on preferred; Bolt-on optional; Kit
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Some one
- New York