- Not compatible with Rancho, Trail Master, Full Traction, Rough Country or Fabtech coil springs.
- Most vehicles require additional parts or modifications to accommodate the immediate increase in ride height.
- Installation requires vehicle modifications - refer to instructions.
- Additional modifications will be required for use on vehicles with less than 1" net lift height over stock (after ACOS installation) to ensure proper bump stop position. Refer to instructions for details or contact JKS Manufacturing Tech Support.
- Variable length coil spring spacer allows convenient ride height adjustments without removing any suspension components
- Adjustable lift height from 1.0" to 3-1/2"
- Compensates for uneven load distribution, spring settling, and sagging
- Instantly increases vehicle ride height upon installation for immediate benefits
- Eliminates need to replace coil springs to accommodate future modifications
- Technically advanced design and billet construction dramatically enhances suspension appearance
By design, coil springs are more sensitive to load changes because they lack the inherent friction produced by leaf springs. As a result, simple modifications like installing a bumper, winch or second battery can easily affect vehicle ride height enough to create tire clearance problems.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Some one
- New York