- 2012-2018 Models with 3.6L Pentastar motor will require exhaust modification for driveshaft clearance at full suspension droop, use JKS8150 exhaust extensions Rubicon sway bar link hardware included in kit.
- Front+Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs designed to great ride and improved performance across any terrain.
- Front+Rear Gas Shocks (JSPEC or FOX 2.0 Adventure Series IFP) specifically valved for this suspension system for improved performance on and off-road.
- Front Adjustable Track Bar and Rear Track Bar Bracket to correct axle positioning under vehicle.
- Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects and Brake Line Brackets to allow for increased offroad articulation.
- Front+Rear Bump Stop Extensions to properly limit suspension up travel.
- Front Caster Cam Locks to correct front end caster once lifted.
- Tire: 33x12.50
- Wheel: 16x8, 17x9, 20x9
- Backspacing: 4.5"
Other tire/wheel sizes can be used, however may require additional modifications.
Increase ground clearance and tire clearance on your JK Wrangler with a 3.5" lift J-Venture suspension system. You get the perfect balance of on and off road capability plus low maintenance. J-Venture lift kits include dual rate front and rear coil springs, specifically-valved gas shocks, a front adjustable track bar, rear track bar bracket, front sway bar Quicker Disconnects, bump stop extensions, and front caster lock plates to dial in geometry. The engineers at JKS custom tune shocks and matching springs to significantly improve ride quality and handling on road, as well as performance off-road. An adjustable track bar helps center the front axle while the Quicker Disconnects improve articulation off-road. Get out and explore with J-Venture.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Some one
- New York