- 2012-2018 Models with 3.6L Pentastar motor will require exhaust modification for driveshaft clearance at full suspension droop, use JKS8150 exhaust extensions.
- Rubicon sway bar link hardware included in kit.
- Requires 17" or larger wheels with 4.5" BS (or smaller) for steering clearance.
- Front+Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs designed to great ride and improved performance across any terrain.
- Front+Rear FOX 2.0 gas shocks specifically valved for this suspension system for improved performance on and off-road.
- Front Adjustable Track Bar and Rear Track Bar Bracket to correct axle positioning under vehicle.
- Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects and Brake Line Brackets to allow for increased off-road articulation.
- Front+Rear J-Flex Lower Control Arms for improved strength and caster correction.
- Front+Rear J-Flex Upper Control Arms for improved strength and caster correction.
- Front+Rear Bump Stop Extensions to properly limit suspension up travel.
- Max Tire : 33x12.50
- Wheel : 17x9, 18x9, 20x9
- Backspacing : 4.5"
*Other tire/wheel sizes can be used, however may require additional modification.
Build the ultimate adventure rig with a 3.5" lift kit J-Krawl suspension system. Fits 4-Door Jeep Wrangler JK. Designed for maximum articulation and adjustability, the complete suspension system includes dual rate coil springs, adjustable front track bar, rear track bar bracket and tuned FOX shocks. The heart of the J-Krawl design is a set of J-Flex upper and lower control arms and sway bar Quicker disconnects. These systems build off Jeep’s factory suspension mounting points and upgrades to front and rear, upper and lower J-Flex adjustable control arms for maximum articulation along with more strength for trails and rock crawling brawn along with adjustability to dial in front caster, rear pinion and overall vehicle wheelbase. In addition to eight high strength adjustable control arms, the J-Krawl system features your choice of Fox 2.0 Adventure Series, Fox 2.0 IFP Performance Series, or Fox 2.5 Performance Elite R/R DSC shocks to match the level of performance you're looking for. An aftermarket front driveshaft is strongly recommended due to additional travel capable. Routine maintenance is required.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Some one
- New York