- Rear Trackbar Brace [JKS PN: OGS169] is strongly recommended to reinforce weak factory mount on axle.
- Max. Recommended Tire Size 35x12.50.
- Requires 17" or larger diameter wheel with 4.75" backspacing or less.
- Rubicon Sway Bar Link hardware included.
- Front and Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs
- At the heart of any true Jeep suspension system are properly designed coil springs. Not everyone uses their Jeep for the same purposes, therefore you need a system that adapts to different terrains both on and offroad. By developing tuned sets of dual rate coils springs, JSPEC coils provide the best performance in any situation. Whether loaded down with gear for a weeklong expedition, running light for some rock-crawling fun or loaded with a few friends for a trip to the beach, JSPEC coils will provide the ride you want and the performance you need.
- JKS Adjustable Front Track Bar
- When you think of adjustable Jeep track bars you think JKS. For years, Jeep owners the world over have trusted JKS adjustable track bars for their strength, fit, function and durability. For those reasons it is a "no-brainer" that a JKS front adjustable track bar be an integral part of all JSPEC JK suspension systems. The JKS adjustable track bar dwarfs the factory unit using durometer specific rubber bushings at each end of the bar for smooth, quiet operation. The 1-1/4"-12 threaded adjustable end provides fine-tune adjustability and superior strength when combined with the 1-1/2" x 3/8" wall DOM tube, CNC formed track bar. Adding an adjustable track bar versus a relocation bracket also keeps the JKs steering angles in-phase to provide great handling and keep bump steer in check.
- Front Control Arm Relocation Brackets
- JSPEC control arm relocation brackets reduce front control arm operating angles to allow the front suspension to more naturally roll over bumps and grooves in the road. Forces are better directed into the coil springs and shocks where they can be absorbed and controlled versus into the control arms and frame where they are felt more and create a less controlled handling feel (rough ride). The upper and lower control arm mounting holes are precisely positioned to provide the correct caster. On 2012-2016 JK models, the new geometry increases clearance between the front driveshaft and exhaust at full suspension droop also improving the front drive shaft CV joint operating angles through full wheel travel(All models). JSPEC control arm relocation brackets are made from heavy-duty 7GA steel and are fully boxed and welded for superior strength when compared to bolt together 2-piece designs. The brackets install inside the factory upper and lower control arm mounts with the factory hardware. The heavy boxed construction, fully gusseted lower mount and welded crush sleeves give you extra confidence both on and off road.
- JKS Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects
- The flag-ship JKS Manufacturing product is the Quicker Disconnect. JKS was the originator of the sway bar disconnect concept. That original concept was perfected with the Quicker Disconnect design which still remains the best sway bar disconnect on the market today. Adjustable length and greasable with JKS-exclusive poly-flex ball, high-misalignment ends, the Quicker Disconnect is everything you want in a sway bar disconnect. Stainless steel mounting studs provide an anchoring point for each end of the links and allow for easy removal and installation. For JK Rubicon owners, additional hardware is included to bolt the swaybar link and allow you to take advantage of the benefits of these links while retaining the function of your factory installed electronic disconnecting swaybar system.
- Front and Rear Brake Line Relocation
- How much can you say about brake line relocation? Well, it is a necessity anytime a JK is lifted much over 2", especially with longer travel shocks. In most kits on the market these items are an after-thought, but not in the JSPEC kits. The JKS brake line brackets included in the JK JSPEC suspension systems utilize the factory brake line mounting holes and locating tabs. This ensures that the brackets won't rotate and eventually come loose. The brackets were designed specifically to work with the shock lengths used with each JSPEC system. The result is just enough length at full axle droop with minimal modifications to the factory routing.
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- As with the front suspension, the rear requires modification to the factory track bar setup to compensate for the new ride height. While the front gets a new track bar, the rear is adjusted with a track bar relocation bracket. The relocation bracket was chosen here for a several reasons. First, by raising the track bar mount position at the axle we flatten the track bar angle and make a slight adjustment to the roll-center height, which improves handling and body roll. Second, the new track bar relocation bracket doubles as a factory axle bracket brace. The factory rear axle track bar mount has been a known weak link since the JK was first built in 2007. By making the new relocation bracket out heavy-duty 3/16" steel and bracing directly to the axle tube, the factory bracket is reinforced and up to the task of handling the new lifted height of the JSPEC suspension system.
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- The front and rear bump stop extensions, like brake line relocation brackets, are another component that usually doesn't get much attention with most lift "kits" on the market. The bump stop extensions in the JK JSPEC suspension systems were made specifically to maximize suspension travel while maintaining safe compression limits for both the coil springs and Fox 2.0 shocks. The front extensions are made from 2-3/4" billet aluminum while the rear extensions are made from heavy-wall steel rectangular tube. Both sets fasten directly to the axle and are made to hold up to the abuse your new JSPEC equipped JK is now built to handle.
The JSPEC JKontrol systems take the off road capable daily driver to the next level, bringing JKSs off road expertise to urban maneuvers. The J Kontrol system contains JKSs beefy control arm relocation brackets with an OEM style draglink flip kit for the ultimate combination of durability, road comfort and unrivalled street handling. We took the time to recreate the idea of a control arm bracket that not only flattens the front control arm angles and corrects alignment, but meets JKS high standards as a durable, high quality component that can take a beating off road. The draglink flip kit levels the draglink, completely eliminating any hint of bump steer and has a clean, easy installation with an OEM fit and finish. As with any JSPEC system, J Kontrol systems are fully customizable to meet your needs.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4Dr
- Some one
- New York