- Requires 1.0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
- Not compatible with frame-mounted track bar drop brackets.
- Heavy-duty bracket strengthens and supports weak OE trackbar mount on chasis
- Increases load capacity to accommodate large tires and hydraulic assist steering
- External bearing supports sector shaft below pitman arm for double shear strength
- Heavy-duty tubular support strut connects left and right side of chassis together
- Dramatically improves steering responsiveness for greater control, handling and driver confidence
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Some one
- New York