- Installation is not reversible and must only be performed by experienced mechanic or fabricator.
- Installation requires vehicle modifications.
- Compact secondary shock absorber prevents suspension from bottoming out and protects vehicle from harmful stress loads
- Cushions harsh suspension impacts for dramatically improved passenger comfort at high speeds
- Progressively increases damping resistance as suspension reaches maximum compression
- Replaces the inferior OE rubber bump stops with velocity-sensitive hydraulic dampers
- Improves ride quality and towing stability when supporting heavy loads
- Increases driver control and confidence in the roughest off-road conditions
- Clear cadmium finish protects surface from corrosion and maintains sleek appearance
- Also fits Wrangler JK right hand drive models
Jeep vehicles are particularly susceptible to bottoming out due to the number of variables that affect wheel rate. For instance, the suspension on a Jeep may be able to traverse a bump in the road at 20mph with no problem at all. But the same vehicle driven at a speed of 40mph is more likely to bottom out due to the additional rate of compression. Similarly, increasing the vehicles sprung weight by adding a heavy bumper, winch or cargo will significantly reduce the amount of force required to bottom out the suspension. Hydraulic BumpShock; Front; Nitrogen charged secondary shock; Cushions heavy suspension impacts; Position and rate adjustable; Attaches directly to OE front spring retainer; Welding required; Pair
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Some one
- New York