- Requires 0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift.
- Not compatible with coil spring conversion kits.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
- Provides 31 percent more suspension travel than solid trackbar for improved off-road performance
- Retains on-road stability for proper handling and safe highway operation
- Greasable slip-shaft design ensures smooth, silent operation
- Teflon-lined heim joints prevent binding and undue stress on related components
- Eliminates the need for trackbar relocation brackets that often induce bump steer
- Zinc plated and powder coated for excellent protection from corrosion and debris
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Some one
- New York