- Requires 0 to 2.0 in. suspension lift.
- Not compatible with aftermarket swaybars.
- Some vehicles may require extended front brake hoses or other modifications to compensate for additional suspension travel.
- Fits vehicles with up to 2" lift
- Sway Bar Quick Disconnects allow up to a 30% gain in axle articulation by disconnecting the front swaybar
- Dramatically improve off-road performance on stock or modified Jeeps
- Low profile grease fittings ensure easy bushing lubrication and protection from trail damage
- Male-to-female slip joint connection allows easy operation on level surfaces
- Heavy gauge steel construction and computer-controlled MIG welding ensure unsurpassed strength and quality
Originally developed by JKS in 1989, the swaybar "quick disconnect" enabled Jeep owners to temporarily disconnect the front swaybar from the axle for maximum off-road suspension performance. The amount of additional suspension travel gained with the front swaybar disconnected was dramatic - at least 30% in most cases. This proved more than enough to ensure constant contact between tires and terrain in the majority of off-road situations. Furthermore, JKS discovered that rear suspension performance also improved off-road when the front swaybar was disconnected. Without any modifications, the smaller less-restrictive rear swaybar could operate more effectively due to the additional leverage created by the front suspension. Swaybar Quick Disconnect; Front; Quick-release swaybar end link; Fixed length; Attaches to swaybar and axle housing; Bolt-on; Pair
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Some one
- New York