- Requires 4.0 to 6.0 in. suspension lift - for lower ride heights refer to instructions.
- Compatible with 3/8 in. caliper bolt only - will not fit 7/16 in. bolt.
- High performance design eliminates soft, spongy brake pedal response of standard hoses
- Extended 22 in. length accommodates lifted applications and extreme axle droop
- Kevlar and stainless steel braided construction ensures dependable performance in the harshest environments
- Teflon inner core remains flexible and is inert to all approved brake fluids, including D.O.T. 5 silicone
- Superior quality complies with federal D.O.T. regulations and is legal for all street and competition applications
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- Some one
- New York