- Vehicles with Dana 30 axle, aftermarket diff. cover and less than 3.0 in. lift may require bump stop adjustment to prevent interference.
- Not compatible with right hand drive vehicles.
- Fits vehicles with more than 4" Lift
- Superior quality replacement for original fixed length panhard rod
- Variable length design properly aligns axle housing with chassis and prevents undue stress on related components
- Fine adjustment threads enable ultra precise axle positioning
- Extremely strong DOM tube construction utilizes OE bends for correct geometry and clearance
- Spherical urethane bushing for unrestricted travel and premium rubber bushing for comfort and quietness
The trackbar controls lateral movement of the axle housing. It is attached to the chassis and axle on opposite sides of the vehicle with flexible mounting points to accommodate suspension travel. Unfortunately, the fixed length of the OE trackbar won't accommodate ride height adjustments. Changing the distance between mounting points forces the axle housing out of alignment with the rest of the vehicle. Unless corrected, this condition will place unnecessary stress on related suspension and steering components, create alignment problems, and prevent proper suspension & swaybar disconnect operation.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
- 1984-2001 Jeep Comanche MJ
- Some one
- New York