- Premium grade body lift kit provides 1.25 in. additional tire clearance without affecting spring rate or suspension geometry
- Raises vehicle body relative to chassis and drivetrain for minimal effect on center of gravity
- Vehicle specific design ensures proper fitment and safe, dependable operation
- Dura-Thane poly spacers encapsulate OE body mounts for ultra secure installation
- Easy to install kit includes all hardware necessary for each application
- Requires no modifications to fuel tank, air conditioning, radiator, or brakes, unlike other lift kits
As opposed to raising the vehicle chassis in relation to the axles, a body lift consists of puck-shaped spacers that raise the vehicle body in relation to the chassis. Because the suspension is not altered, a body lift does not affect spring rate or suspension geometry. Furthermore, its effect on the vehicles center of gravity is minimal since the chassis and drivetrain height remain unchanged. Unfortunately, there are many body lifts on the market that are poorly designed and unsafe for off-road use. Consumers should be aware that inferior body lifts can fail when exposed to harsh off-road conditions, which may leave the vehicle immobilized. B1 Body Lift; Formed urethane spacer system; Raises body 1.25 in. on chassis; Fits between vehicle body and OE body mount; Bolt-on; Kit
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 1978-1982 Jeep CJ8
- Some one
- New York