- XJ & MJ Rear Shackle.
- SJ Front Shackle.
- Boomerang style shackle optimizes rear suspension travel by allowing full compression and extension of leaf springs
- Extended length increases rear ride height 1 in. for improved tire clearance
- Greasable Dura-Thane chassis bushing is included for smooth, quiet operation and easy lubrication
- Rigid design prevents binding and bushing fatigue commonly associated with OE and inferior shackle designs
- Heavy duty construction ensures correct operation of springs and bushings under severe off-road conditions
- Durable powdercoat finish provides long-lasting protection
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 1973-1991 Jeep Wagoneer SJ
- Some one
- New York