- Meets proposed National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) guidelines for a 5-Star NCAP-compliant low beam headlight
- Improved LED technology delivering more light output and less glare
- Anti-fog and hard-coated polycarbonate lens to prevent cracking and formulated to resist UV or chemical damage
- Drop-in 5×7 LED headlight replacements for typical buckets/panels used in heavy-duty trucks, mining, logging, and waste disposal.
- Superior condensation management
- Street legal supporting DOT, Transport Canada ECE and Military standards & requirements
- Also offering a heated version (Model 8910 Evolution 2)
- Off-Road 4x4
- Specialty Vehicles
- Truck & Bus
Overview: The 8900 Evolution 2 provides high performance 57? LED headlights. This headlight complies to meet the proposed National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) guidelines for a 5-Star NCAP-compliant low beam headlight.* 5-Star NCAP-compliant Technology: The Model 8900 Evolution 2 will exceed the proposed FMVSS 108 standard in at least these three criteria, meeting 5-Star compliance: 1. Light output, measured in lux 2. Beam pattern, resulting in minimal glare 3. Light placement, as dictated by mounting locations prescribed for vehicles Street legal supporting DOT, ECE and Military standards: DOT versions are for use in the U.S. DOT-compliant guarantees that your lights are legal on the road, meeting section 108 requirements of the Federal Motor Safety Standards. Your DOT-compliance is clearly etched on the lens of the light. ECE versions are for use outside of the U.S. ECE-compliant guarantees your lights are compliant in the European Union and in non-European countries that have adopted ECE Regulations for visibility, durability, and reliability. Summary: The Model 8900 Evolution 2 57? LED headlights offer a safety solution with improved light output, glare reduction, and light placement for heavy-duty trucking on-road. *When installed on vehicles at gross weight with headlights at 0.81.2m off the ground.
- Some one
- New York