Hi-Lift Jack Features
- Every Jack comes complete with an adjustable top clamp/clevis for use in clamping and winching.
- Safety bolt is designed to shear at 7,000 lbs. (3175 kg)
- For speedy disengaging, lifting unit automatically drops away when load is removed.
- 4 1/2" (11cm) long lifting nose for positive contact with load.
- Steel bar can be reversed for extra long life.
- Low pickup of 4 1/2" (11cm).
- 28 square inch
Hi-Lift Jack Specifications
- Approximate weight: 30lbs (14 kg)
- 4,660 lbs (2113.74 kg) rated capacity
- Tested capacity 7,000 lbs.
- Climbing pins of specially processed steel with 125,000 PSI tensile strength and 100,000 PSI yield.
- Steel bar is manufactured of specially rolled extra high carbon steel with 80,000 pound minimum tensile & carbon .69 to .82.
- Steel handle of 14gauge high-yield structural tubing with minimum yield of 55,000 PSI. 1 5/
- 16" diameter x 30" long.
60" Hi-Lift X-TREME Jack
With over 100 years of quality, the Hi-Lift Jack is a rugged, highly versatile jack that puts you in command of situations requiring lifting, pushing, pulling, winching, and clamping. Although light in weight and easy to maneuver, the Hi-Lift Jack offers a rated capacity of 4,660 lbs (2114 kg) and a tested capacity of 7,000 lbs (3175 kg).
Only Hi-Lift Jacks are made with a two-piece handle and socket design that is built for extended life. Cheaper imitations use a one-piece design that bends easily if lateral pressure is applied while lifting a load.
Our jacks are designed to help you survive in the most demanding situations whether you are in the Moab desert canyons, the Welsh Mountains, the Amazon jungle, or the farmlands of Indiana. With a full-range of specially designed accessories, the Hi-Lift jack is just about the most versatile piece of off-roading/farm/auto recovery equipment you can buy.
When it's a heavy-duty situation, the tool had better be a Hi-Lift!
Brand: Hi-Lift Off-Road Jacks
- Some one
- New York