- 1/4"" thick steel lower control arm Crossmembers are arched for maximum ground clearance. The welded box design of these Crossmembers provides additional strength to the front suspension. Retains factory alignment cams for easy adjustment.
- Fabtech’s extended length ductile iron Steering Knuckles provide zero bump steer throughout the suspension travel. This provides an enhanced driver experience compared to stock. Near stock track width keeps the tires under the fenders for a clean appearance.
- Oversized tie rods are provided to replace the stock units that are designed to handle oversized tires.
ARC COILOVER SPACERS
- The factory Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) Coilovers are relocated to provide lift while retaining the proper electronic functionality of the shocks for a superior ride quality.
ARC REAR SHOCK EXTENSIONS
- Heavy duty shock extensions relocate the Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) shocks at the precise location to retain the factory electronic input to the shocks for a balanced smooth ride.
- A heavy duty front differential Skid Plate is constructed of 1/4"" thick steel to protect the diff from offroad obstacles.
- Triple Differential Mounts properly reposition the front diff for the precise CV and driveshaft angle to reduce driveline vibration at high speed.
SWAY BAR MOUNTS
- 1/4"" thick steel drop brackets reposition the front sway bar for the increased ride height. This allows the sway bar link ends to fully cycle without binding throughout the extended travel range.
REAR BUMP STOP SPACERS
- Billet spacers relocate the factory closed cell bump stops to control the travel eliminating over cycling of the suspension.
REAR LIFT BLOCKS
- 5"" tall steel rear lift blocks replace the factory blocks for additional lift without changing the ride quality or load carrying capacity.
- American made U-Bolts designed to attach the entire rear differential to the vehicle. A critical part that demands the best quality for your vehicle.
Exclusive to the GMC Denali is GMs Adaptive Ride Control (ARC) shock absorbers. These shocks are electronically controlled and adjust to various road conditions within milliseconds giving an exceptional ride quality both on and offroad. Fabtech retains these quality ARC shocks in their 6" Basic System for the GMC Sierra 1500 Denali with heavy duty relocation brackets. In designing this system, Fabtech engineers focused on building a system that has zero bump steer throughout the suspension cycle. This is key in reducing driver fatigue while improving the overall drive ability of the vehicle. The near stock track width was accomplished to keep oversized tires under the fenders for a clean appearance. Fabtechs proprietary steering knuckle geometry provides excellent lock to lock turning radius to help you maneuver in tight spots. Heavy duty 1/4" thick steel crossmembers feature OE style alignment cam pins that utilize the factory cams for quick easy adjustment. Triple front diff mounts reposition the differential for vibration free operation at high speed. Rear lift is accomplished by removing the factory 2" block and replacing it with a 5" Block and u-bolt system. Fabtech has addressed all aspects of this Denali suspension for proper ARC shock compatibility with the new 6" lift height. This quality system comes with a free 5 year 60,000 mile Powertrain Warranty.
- 2019 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500
- Some one
- New York