- 1/4"" thick steel lower control arm Crossmembers are arched for maximum ground clearance. The welded box design of these Crossmembers provides additional strength to the front suspension.
- Fabtech’s extended length ductile iron Steering Knuckles provide zero bump steer throughout the suspension travel. This provides an enhanced driver experience compared to stock. Near stock track width keeps the tires under the fenders for a clean appearance.
- Oversized tie rods are provided to replace the stock units that are designed to handle oversized tires.
DIRT LOGIC 2.5 COILOVERS
- Constructed of a stainless steel body with NitroSteel® piston rod for maximum corrosion resistance and durability. Superior ride quality both on and offroad. Excellent damping for offroad use.
- A heavy duty front differential Skid Plate is constructed of 1/4"" thick steel to protect the diff from offroad obstacles.
- Triple Differential Mounts properly reposition the front diff for the precise CV and driveshaft angle to reduce driveline vibration at high speed.
SWAY BAR MOUNTS
- 1/4"" thick steel drop brackets reposition the front sway bar for the increased ride height. This allows the sway bar link ends to fully cycle without binding throughout the extended travel range.
BODY MOUNT GUSSETS
- Weld in gussets reinforce the body mounts after cutting for clearance of oversized tires.
REAR LIFT BLOCKS
- 3"" tall steel rear lift blocks replace the factory blocks for additional lift without changing the ride quality or load carrying capacity.
- American made U-Bolts designed to attach the entire rear differential to the vehicle. A critical part that demands the best quality for your vehicle.
REAR DIRT LOGIC 2.25 SHOCKS
- The stainless steel body with NitroSteel® piston rod provides maximum corrosion resistance and durability. High quality componentry deliver a superior ride quality both on and offroad. Excellent damping for offroad use.
The Toyota Tundra TRD PRO comes with a factory 2" lift compared to other Tundras of the same years. Fabtechs Tundra lift kit provides a 4" lift height on top of the factory 2" lift for clearance of 35" tall tires. Once a Tundra TRD PRO is lifted with a Fabtech 4" lift kit, the truck will sit at the same height as a standard Tundra with a 6" suspension and 35" tires. The near stock track width keeps the tires under the fenders for a clean appearance. Fabtechs proprietary steering knuckle geometry provides excellent lock to lock turning radius to maneuver in tight spots. Heavy duty 1/4" thick steel crossmembers feature OE style alignment cam pins that utilize the factory cams for easy adjustment. Triple front diff mounts reposition the differential for vibration free operation at high speed. The stainless steel Dirt Logic 2.5 Coilovers replace the TRD PRO Coilovers with an outstanding ride quality both on and offroad. They are designed for aggressive offroad use yet have a supple on road feel. Rear Dirt Logic 2.25 shocks aid in damping the vehicle for a balanced ride. Rear lift is accomplished with a 3 block and u-bolt system. Fabtech has addressed all aspects of the Tundra TRD PRO lift kit for full suspension travel with lock to lock steering without over cycling. Comes with a free 5 year 60,000 mile Powertrain Warranty.
- 2016-2019 Toyota Tundra
- Some one
- New York