- Front lower control arm Crossmember forms to bottom of frame without cutting
- Offset ductile Steering Knuckles keep tires under fenders
- Includes Crossmember cross tubes to distribute front suspension impact loads
- No disassembly of factory coilover assembly required for installation
- Systems compatible with factory Stablitrac®?
Our 6 Basic System has been designed utilizing our industry leading crossmember and spindle technology. Lift is accomplished by utilizing the factory front Coilover shocks with steel spacers that helps retain the stock ride of the front suspension. Extensive design work was given to the extended length steering knuckles specifically for the Aluminum component version keeping track width near stock and working properly with the Stablitrac safety functions. The front differential is relocated with heavy duty brackets while a tightly formed 1/4 thick steel skid plate provides protection for offroad use. The rear suspension is upgraded with add a leafs and 5 tall blocks and u bolts. The stock rear shocks are replaced with Stealth Shocks for increase dampening.
- 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
- 2014-2018 GMC SIERRA 1500
- Some one
- New York