- Worklight SS3 Pro Type M Kit White SAE Fog
- Advanced TIR optics provide high efficiency and focus
- Available in SAE Driving SAE Fog Flood or Spot beam patterns
- High-intensity automotive-type LEDs
- Pin-fin heatsink design for superior thermal dissipation
- Integrated Deutsch-style connector
- Durable powdercoated aluminum construction
- Engineered and Manufactured in USA
Introducing the SS3 3 Inch LED Pod! Featuring higher output intensity than any other 3 Inch light on the market these LED pods have been designed for maximum functionality with custom-engineered TIR optics shining in highly useful beam patterns all in a durable package.
Focused. Traditional optics like reflectors or simple lenses lose light internally and to glare so not all of the light shines on target. Instead the custom-engineered TIR optic in the SS3 collects all of the light from the LED and directs it only where you need it drastically reducing glare and improving total efficiency.
From there while other options on the market lose as much as 10 percent of the light output shining through an outer lens the custom-molded TIR optic in the SS3 serves as both the optic and main lens for greater efficiency and light output. Thanks to this innovative feature when coupled with high-intensity LED chips the total intensity of the SS3 is much greater than other LED pods using basic optics or reflectors with a standard outer lens.
Functional Pattern. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are there is a Stage Series optic for you!
SAE Driving is designed to supplement your high beams but its great for general illumination as well. Rather than a traditional spot pattern the Stage Series Driving pattern shines in an 18x8 degree spread providing just enough width to fully illuminate the road ahead at high speeds.
SAE Fog provides an extremely wide field of view with high-intensity output over an entire 80-degree spread. It serves as a great upgrade for any factory foglamp and will fully illuminate the area in front of your vehicle. Choose your output color of cool white or yellow which is often said to help cut through inclement weather.
Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform even illumination with a full 60x60 degree spread of light. Unlike generic flood lights that are simply a heavily diffused spotlight our flood pattern uses pillow optics on the outer lens surface to provide a true optically designed spread for even illumination throughout. It is perfect to use as a backup light for lighting up anything at low speeds or for trailers and worksites.
Spot is an unmodified pattern shining light directly from the TIR optic. The result is a highly focused 6-degree beam of light perfect for directing light far into the distance. With an incredible output of 151 000 candela the SS3 Sport shines a half-mile away from a compact 3-inch package.
White or Yellow. All Stage Series LED pods are available in a cool white or selective yellow color. The white is a 6000K color temperature which is a true white output without any blue and matches most factory LED lighting. The selective yellow is a 3000K color temperature great for high contrast in poor weather or a distinctive look on the road.
Sport or Pro. Stage Series LED pods are available at two different power levels. Both options use high-intensity LED emitters and TIR optics for unmatched focus and overall output. However the Pro option is double the amount of total power. Click the Specifications tab to see more information or click here.
Simple connections. All SS3 LED pods feature a custom-molded DT type Deutsch-style connector on the back and come with a 6-inch pigtail with bare leads. For installation you can wire yourself use an off-the-shelf Deutsch DT sized wire harness or select an optional Diode Dynamics wire harness.
Proven Reliability. Stage Series LED lighting has been extensively tested for long-term operation from -40 to 185 degrees F along with vibration moisture intrusion and corrosion testing. All of these tests are completed to
SAE standards just like factory components. They've also been put to the test on-road by racers and enthusiasts alike.
Experience. After over a decade in business Diode Dynamics is one of the most trusted names in automotive LED lighting. We directly manufacture and engineer our own products in the United States allowing for higher quality and performance with the newest and brightest LED technology. No matter what you're driving we pride ourselves in offering only the best possible LED solutions.
Brand: Diode Dynamics
- 2005-2010 Chrysler 300 Touring
- 2005-2007 Dodge Magnum SXT
- 2005-2010 Chrysler 300 Limited
- 2005-2007 Dodge Magnum SE
- 2005-2007 Chrysler 300
- 2005-2010 Chrysler 300 C
- 2005-2010 Chrysler 300 C SRT8
- 2005-2007 Dodge Magnum R/T
- 2005-2005 Dodge Magnum SXT Special Edition
- 2006-2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8
- 2006-2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser Street Cruiser
- 2006-2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser GT
- 2006-2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser Limited
- 2006-2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser Touring
- 2006-2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
- 2007-2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
- 2007-2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
- 2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X
- 2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler X
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
- 2008-2009 Chrysler PT Cruiser LX
- 2008-2009 Chrysler 300 LX
- 2009-2010 Dodge Journey SXT
- 2009-2009 Chrysler 300 Signature Series
- 2009-2010 Dodge Journey SE
- 2009-2016 Dodge Journey R/T
- 2010-2010 Dodge Journey
- 2010-2017 Jeep Wrangler Sport
- 2010-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
- 2010-2013 Dodge Journey Crew
- 2010-2010 Chrysler 300 S
- 2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo
- 2011-2011 Dodge Journey Express
- 2011-2014 Dodge Charger SE
- 2011-2011 Jeep Wrangler 70th Anniversary
- 2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
- 2011-2014 Dodge Charger R/T
- 2011-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
- 2011-2011 Dodge Journey Lux
- 2011-2011 Dodge Journey Mainstreet
- 2011-2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 70th Anniversary
- 2012-2013 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8
- 2012-2014 Dodge Charger SRT8
- 2012-2017 Dodge Journey SXT
- 2012-2014 Dodge Charger SXT
- 2012-2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit
- 2012-2013 Dodge Journey AVP
- 2012-2017 Dodge Journey SE
- 2012-2014 Dodge Charger Pursuit
- 2012-2012 Dodge Charger SXT Plus
- 2014-2017 Dodge Journey Crossroad
- 2014-2017 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
- 2014-2017 Jeep Cherokee Limited
- 2014-2017 Jeep Cherokee Sport
- 2014-2015 Dodge Journey Limited
- 2014-2017 Jeep Cherokee Latitude
- 2015-2015 Dodge Journey AVP
- 2016-2016 Jeep Cherokee 75th Anniversary
- 2016-2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
- 2016-2017 Jeep Cherokee Overland
- 2016-2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th Anniversary
- 2016-2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
- 2016-2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary
- 2017-2017 Dodge Journey GT
- 2018-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Sahara
- 2018-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Sport S
- 2018-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Rubicon
- 2018-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Sport
- 2018-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Sport S
- 2018-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon
- 2018-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Sahara
- 2018-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Sport
- 2020-2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
- 2020-2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
- 2020-2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
- 2020-2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
- 2020-2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
- Some one
- New York