- Jeep 2018 SS30 Bumper LED Kit White Driving Single
- Direct fitment on 2018 and Up Jeep Wrangler
- CAD-designed for perfect fitment and OEM-like appearance
- Designed to eliminate excess wind noise
- Highly durable powdercoated steel construction
- Utilizes existing mounting points and hardware for a simple installation
- Control through factory aux switch bank using the included harness
What's Included In the Box:
- Two (2) Application-specific heavy-duty steel brackets for installation on 2018 and Up Jeep Wrangler
- Two (2) Extension brackets
- One (1) or Two (2) SS30 Stage Series 30 Inch Light Bars
- One (1) OEM Auxillary Switch Dual-Output Harness
- One (1) Heavy Duty Dual-Output Harness
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Guide
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- Return Policy: 30-day Return with no restocking fee
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Color Temp (CCT): 2000K, 6000K
- Beam Angle: Driving, 20 Degree x8 Degree, Combo (Driving and Flood), Flood, 80 Degree x50 Degree
- Power (watts): 137.2
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 9.8
- Bracket Thickness: 12 ga
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- LED Emitter: Luxeon Z ES
- Connector(s): Deutsch DT Input
- Materials: Aluminum PCB
- Cooling: Passive, heatsink
Perfect Fitment.The Bumper LED Light Bar Kit for the 2018 and Up Jeep Wrangler from Diode Dynamics allows you to mount either a single SS30 Stage Series 30 Inch LED Light Bar or dual Stage Series 30 Inch LED Light Bars on the factory front bumper. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to install using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required! A low profile design eliminates whistling or major wind noise you may have experienced with other light bar brackets as well.
Choose your look. This kit can be mounted in different ways to achieve the look you're after! Mount a single light bar using the base brackets, or use the included extension brackets to allow clearance for a winch or mount a second light bar for maximum light output. The brackets, without the light bars or harnesses, are available separately and are compatible with any generic 30" LED light bar.
Control through aux switch bank. Included with the kit is our new OEM Auxiliary Switch Dual-Output Wiring Harness. This harness allows you to control your LED light bars using the factory-installed aux switch bank. For those who don't have the aux switch bank, our Heavy Duty Dual-Output Wiring Harness is also included to mount a switch and connect directly to the battery.
If you would like to control the LED light bars on the dual light bar kit independently, you will need to purchase an additional Heavy Duty Light Bar Wiring Harness.
Designed For Performance. Using optical simulation modeling, Diode Dynamics Stage Series LED light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, custom-engineered TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package. Our light bars shine light in a highly-functional and useful beam pattern, much more focused than older LEDs on the market.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!
- The Driving pattern was designed to supplement your high beams. Rather than a simple spot pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern has a rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern that is far more useful for directing light downrange at high speeds.
- The Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination and a full 80Wx50H degree spread of light. Unlike generic flood light optics that are simply a heavily diffused spot, our flood optic is a true optically designed spread, resulting in the biggest spread in the industry! It is perfect for lighting up anything at low speeds, a backup or reverse light, or to light up a worksite.
- The Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics. It shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern while also illuminating area around it in a full 80Wx50H degree spread. The Stage Series 30 Inch Combo Light Bar features three driving lenses in the middle with two flood lenses on the outer edges.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
Brand: Diode Dynamics
- This Lightbar Kit is compatible with all Sport, Sport S, Sahara, and Rubicon trim levels
- Make: Jeep
- Model: Wrangler
- Years: 2018-2021
- Electrical Compatibility: No electrical issues (tested and confirmed)
- Some one
- New York