- Bar Type One (1) Single Row Straight
- Bar Length 12 Inch
- Lens Color Clear
- Light Pattern Driving
- Lux 1110
- Brackets Inluded Yes
- Direct fitment on 2017 and Up Ford Raptor
- Street-legal output as Driving lights or Fog lights (Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability)
- Highly durable powdercoated steel construction
- Utilizes existing mounting points and hardware for a simple installation
- CAD-designed for perfect fitment
- Installation Info
- Uses existing mounting points, no mounting modification needed
What's Included In the Box:
- Two (2) Application-specific brackets for installation on 2017-2019 Ford Raptor
- Two (2) U-brackets
- Two (2) SS12 Stage Series 12 Inch Light Bars
- One (1) Light Duty Dual-Output Harness
- Installation Guide
- Color Temp (CCT): 6000K
- Beam Angle: Wide, 100 Degree x8 Degree, Driving, 20 Degree x8 Degree
- Power (watts): 26.6
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 1.9
- Bracket Thickness: 12 ga
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- LED Emitter: Luxeon Z ES
- Connector(s): Deutsch DT Input
- Materials: Aluminum PCB, Polycarbonate Lens, Aluminum Heatsink
- Cooling: Passive, heatsink
- Intrusion Ratings: IP68 Waterproof
Perfect Fitment. The LED Fog Light Bar Bracket Kit for the 2017 and Up Ford Raptor from Diode Dynamics allows you to mount auxiliary lighting in the factory bumper openings. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to install using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required!
Choose Your Look. This kit allows you to mount either a pair of SS6 Stage Series 6 Inch Light Bars, a pair of SS12 Stage Series 12 Inch Light Bars, or up to three generic work lights or pods in the bumper openings.
Street Legal Output. This kit isn't just for off road! It is legal for on-road use as driving lights or fog lights (Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability).
Designed For Performance. Using optical simulation modeling, Diode Dynamics Stage Series light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, custom-engineered TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package. Our light bars shine light in a highly-functional and useful beam pattern, much more focused than older LEDs on the market.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!
- The Driving pattern was designed to supplement your high beams. Rather than a simple spot pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern has a rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern that is far more useful for directing light downrange at high speeds.
- The Wide pattern provides an extremely wide field of view, without wasting any light in the sky above and provides a 100Wx8H degree spread of light. It was designed to supplement your fog lights and is perfect for driving in inclement weather.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your lighting project!
Brand: Diode Dynamics
- Application: Fog Light
- Make: Ford
- Model: Raptor
- Years: 2017, 2018, 2019
- Electrical Compatibility: No electrical issues (tested and confirmed)
- Some one
- New York