- Proprietary durable phosphor coating, for uniform solid appearance
- Multi-function PWM drivers, fully waterproof, featuring low power, high power, and turn signal modes
- Extremely bright, high-density LEDs that are visible even in direct sunlight
- Integrated mounting tabs for easy installation
- Made in USA
What's Included In the Box:
- 120mm Red set of 4
- Four (4) LED halo rings
- Four (4) waterproof drivers
- Four (4) input wire pigtails
- Eighteen (18) T-tap connectors
- Installation guide
- Quantity: Four (4)
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): JST
- Inline Connectors, T-Tap Inputs
- Driver Dimensions: 2.5 x 1.38 x 0.88 inch
HDHalo Technology. These HD LED halo rings have been designed from the ground-up to be absolutely the brightest, most reliable halos physically possible. Each halo is populated with a large number of high-density (HD) LEDs, which are then coated by a diffusing gel, resulting in a perfectly uniform light when turned on. When off, the diffusing gel hides the chips, resulting in a clean, OEM appearance.
Sizing: All sizes are listed by outside diameter, in millimeters. Width is 8mm, so inside diameter is 16mm less than outside diameter. Total height is 4.5mm.
Mounting: The halos must be custom-mounted in position using adhesive or beading wire using the integrated mounting tabs. If you wish, mounting tabs may be removed with a pair of clippers or basic sanding. The halos can be modified if needed to fit certain applications. Up to 20 percent of the halo can be removed using side-cutting snips and still remain fully functional.
Wiring: All wires have a durable braided wire covering. The LED has a 20-inch wire with female JST type connector. This connector may be de-pinned in order to run wires through small holes during installation. Both the input and output wire on the driver are also 20 inches each. A pigtail is included that is also 20 inches, with male spade connectors on the end to connect to factory wiring with included T-taps. You will have plenty of room to run wires anywhere you'd like.
PWM Control: Aside from the high brightness and perfectly uniform output, one great feature of these halos is the integrated multifunction PWM dimming control. The drivers have four wires, to be connected to any 12V signals as follows:
- White: White Low Power, 50 percent brightness
- Red: White High Power, 100 percent brightness
- Yellow: Signal, double brightness, flashing (dims if powered more than two seconds)
- Black: Ground
All input wires activate the halos, at different brightness levels. All amber-colored halos ship with low priority drivers. This means that if both low and high power inputs are powered, the LED will light up with low power level. This is convenient for connecting the red wire to a parking light or DRL signal, for use during the day as a high-power DRL. Then, if the white wire is connected to the headlamp power, they will dim down at night. If the yellow wire is powered at any time, the halo will light up at 200 percent brightness momentarily, intended for signalling (dims automatically if powered for more than two seconds).
This entire setup allows you to connect the halo directly as a multifunction lamp, without any external controllers needed. Of course, this is completely optional. You can just use one or two of the input wires if you'd like.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your lighting project!
- The Driving pattern was designed to supplement your high beams. Rather than a simple spot pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern has a rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern that is far more useful for directing light downrange at high speeds.
- The Wide pattern provides an extremely wide field of view, without wasting any light in the sky above and provides a 100Wx8H degree spread of light. It was designed to supplement your fog lights and is perfect for driving in inclement weather.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
Brand: Diode Dynamics
- 2015-2019 Dodge Challenger
- Some one
- New York