- Bar Type One (1) Single Row Straight
- Bar Length 12 Inch
- Lens Color Amber
- Light Pattern Flood
- Brackets Inluded Yes
- Direct fitment on 2014 and Up Toyota Tundra
- Street-legal output as Driving lights (Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability)
- Plug-and-play wiring harness included to control through your factory high beam switch
- Highly durable powdercoated steel construction
- Utilizes existing mounting points and hardware for a simple installation
- CAD-designed for perfect fitment
- Installation Info
- Uses existing mounting points behind grille, no mounting modification needed
What's Included In the Box:
- Three (3) Application-specific heavy-duty steel brackets for installation on 2014 and Up Toyota Tundra
- Two (2) SS12 Stage Series 12 Inch Light Bars
- One (1) Dual Output Harness
- One (1) H4 High-beam adapter
- All Necessary Hardware
- Installation Guide
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Color Temp (CCT): 2000K, 6000K
- Beam Angle: Wide, 100 Degree x8 Degree, Driving, 20 Degree x8 Degree
- Power (watts): 58.8
- Operating Voltage: 9-24V
- Current (amps at 13.2V): 4.2
- Bracket Thickness: 12 ga
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- LED Emitter: Luxeon Z ES
- Connector(s): Deutsch DT Input
- Materials: Polycarbonate Lens, Aluminum Heatsink, Powdercoated Steel
- Cooling: Passive, heatsink
- Compliance Ratings: SAE J581 Driving/Auxiliary High Beam, SAE J583 Foglamp
- Product Dimensions (in): 20.25x10.25x12.5
- Weight (lb): 11.0000
Perfect Fitment. The LED Driving Light Kit for the 2014 and Up Toyota Tundra from Diode Dynamics allows you to mount a pair of SS12 Stage Series 12 Inch Light Bars behind the factory grille. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to install using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required!
Street Legal Output. This kit isn't just for off road! It is legal for on-road use as driving lights (Please check your local laws and regulations for aiming, installation, and applicability). With the included plug-and-play high-beam adapter, you can control the kit through your factory high-beam switch.
Designed For Performance. Using optical simulation modeling, Diode Dynamics Stage Series light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, custom-engineered TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package. Our light bars shine light in a highly-functional and useful beam pattern, much more focused than older LEDs on the market.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!
- The Driving pattern was designed to supplement your high beams. Rather than a simple spot pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern has a rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern that is far more useful for directing light downrange at high speeds.
- The Wide pattern provides an extremely wide field of view, without wasting any light in the sky above and provides a 100Wx8H degree spread of light. It was designed to supplement your fog lights and is perfect for driving in inclement weather.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we assemble and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
Brand: Diode Dynamics
- Note: This product is intended for best application on the SR and SR5 model grille. This product is compatible with the Sport models; however, some of the light will be blocked by the grille. This product is also compatible with Platinum models.
- Application: High Beam
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Tundra
- Years: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Electrical Compatibility: No electrical issues (tested and confirmed)
- Some one
- New York