- Computer-designed LED halos, for perfect fitment in Crosstrek headlamps
- Huge increase in brightness, with pure white and brilliant amber output
- Optional DRL harness allows the LEDs to function just like factory DRL
What's Included In the Box:
- Two (2) custom-shaped LED halos, left and right
- Two (2) waterproof driver units
- Two (2) input wire pigtails with T-taps
- Installation Guide
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Note: These boards are not compatible with the 2018 2.0i Limited trim package or any aftermarket (non-factory) headlamps.
- Make: Subaru
- Model: Crosstrek
- Years: 2016, 2017
- Electrical Compatibility: No electrical issues (tested and confirmed)
- Operating Voltage: 9-16V
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- Connector(s): JST Inline Connectors, T-Tap Inputs
- Driver Features: External, Waterproof
Time for an upgrade! These C-Light LED modules are circuit boards that fit right behind the factory diffusing reflector, illuminating in an extremely bright white, as well as a brilliant amber. Don't be fooled by other options on the market: these LEDs have been designed from the ground-up for this application, and manufactured in St. Louis, Missouri, to be absolutely the brightest lights physically possible.
High output, clean appearance. The custom-designed LED modules replace the factory bulb or single LED, illuminating with a much higher intensity. With our proprietary high-density HDLED technology, these modules are populated with over 500 LED chips, which are then coated by a diffusing gel, resulting in a perfectly uniform light when turned on. When it's off, the diffusing gel hides the chips, resulting in a clean, OEM appearance.
Pure white color. Manufactured in USA, the modules light in a pure 6000K white color, not a cool blue like cheaper products on the market. And because they use modern high-power amber chips, rather than traditional LEDs, the amber is even brighter than the white!
Constant-current power. To power the modules efficiently, your order includes two custom-designed drivers, which feature transient voltage suppression, reverse protection, and a switching driver for extremely high reliability over time. And here's what really makes this product shine over the competition: with an embedded microcontroller, the drivers utilize multi-stage PWM dimming, to allow for a half-brightness white, for use at night (parking lights), as well as a full-power white, for use as DRL during the day. Finally, the amber is run at even higher power, making the turn signal easily visible in broad daylight!
Wire it up. Wiring instructions are included with your order. You will need to use the included T-tap connectors to connect the drivers to ground, parking signal, DRL, and turn signal on each side. Professional installation is recommended for this product, as the headlights must be opened.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations.
Brand: Diode Dynamics
- 2012-2016 Subaru Impreza
- 2013-2015 Subaru XV Crosstrek
- 2016-2017 Subaru Crosstrek
- Some one
- New York