Electric start bikes that require a stator modification or rewind will have to the purchase a switch & wiring harness kit. Please refer to the “STATOR Reference Chart” found under the Tech Info header.
For Electric-Start Bikes: Some electric-start bikes require the stator to be modified or rewound as well as the addition of a new rectifier/regulator to run LED lights. If your bike requires a new rectifier/regulator please order part (#12-2004) (please provide year/make/model of bike). Detailed stator modification instructions & hardware is included for all bikes that require a stator modification to run LED lights. If your bike requires the stator to be rewound, please call Baja Designs for an order confirmation number to have this service performed. OEM Headlight shell NOT included.
THESE DO NOT WORK FOR THE HUSQVARNA 701.
Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color Specifications:
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree XP-L LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Powder Coated Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft & Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- XL Pro Husqvarna LED Light Kit
- Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42°) and the spot (6°) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
Brand: Baja Designs
- Some one
- New York