- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 1.8 Pounds
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- Squadron® Pro Motorcycle Race Light
Specifically designed for those riders who are looking for more than just your average headlight. The Squadron® Pro Motorcycle Race Light is in a league of its own, producing 4,900 lumens and 40 watts giving you the perfect mix of power and performance. The Squadron® Pro Race Light has been meticulously designed by our engineers to give our riders an extremely light weight (12 ounces) race light, while presenting a unique style and appearance that you will only find from Baja Designs. The Squadron® Pro Race Light is plug and play making for an easy install. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection. Note: Electric start bikes that require a stator modification or rewind will have to the purchase a switch & wiring harness kit. Please refer to the “STATOR Reference Chart” found under the Tech Info header. For Electric-Start Bikes: Some electric-start bikes require the stator to be modified or rewound as well as the addition of a new rectifier/regulator to run LED lights. If your bike requires a new rectifier/regulator please order part (#12-2004) (please provide year/make/model of bike). Detailed stator modification instructions & hardware is included for all bikes that require a stator modification to run LED lights. If your bike requires the stator to be rewound, please call Baja Designs for an order confirmation number to have this service performed.