- Satisfactions Guarantee – 30 Day Money Back
- Limited Lifetime Warranty – Complete Purchase Protection
- uService® – Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView® – All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock™ – Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive® – Only LED Driven At 100%
- 5000K Daylight – Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Squadron Pro Motorcycle Race Light
- A/C to D/C converter
- Lumens: 4,900 Utilizing 4 Cree LEDs
- Wattage/Amps: 40W / 3.33A
- Dimensions: 3.07" x 2.77" x 3.07"
- Weight: 1.8 Pounds
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hard Coated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized & Powder Coated Cast Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware & Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof, Submersible to 9ft)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
Our A/C kits allow you to tap in to the factory A/C portion of your lighting coil providing lighting solutions to many bikes without having to modify their stators! In order to run our Squadron Pro A/C kit your bike must have 80 Watts A/C power, you can refer to our stator chart to see if your bike is capable of running our Squadron Pro A/C kit HERE. Specifically designed for those riders who are looking for more than just your average headlight. The Squadron(R) Pro Motorcycle Race Light is in a league of its own, producing 4,900 lumens and 42 watts giving you the perfect mix of power and performance. The Squadron(R) Pro Race Light has been meticulously designed by our engineers to give our riders an extremely light weight (12 ounces) race light, while presenting a unique style and appearance that you will only find from Baja Designs. The Squadron(R) Pro Race Light is plug and play making for an easy install. An industry first 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee & Limited Lifetime Warranty is included for the ultimate in purchase protection.