Baja Designs Features:
- Satisfactions Guarantee - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Lifetime Warranty - Complete Purchase Protection
- uService- Replaceable Lenses And Optics
- ClearView- All The Light, Right Where You Need It.
- MoistureBlock - Waterproof, Rain Proof, Submersible
- CopperDrive- Only LED Driven At 100 Percent
- 5000K Daylight - Less Driver Fatigue, Natural Color
- Specifications (Per Light):
- Forward Projecting Lumens: 8,600 Utilizing 6 LEDs
- Forward Projecting Wattage/Amps: 90W / 6.5A
- IPT Lumens: 1,700 Utilizing 4 LEDs
- IPT Wattage/Amps: 15W / 1.0A
- Backlight Wattage/Amps: 4.14W / 0.3A
- Dimensions: 6.5 inch Height / 6.5 inch Width / 3.2 inch Depth
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LED Life Expectancy: 49,930 Hours
- Front Lens: Hardcoated Polycarbonate
- Housing: Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum
- Bezel: Billet Machined Aluminum
- Hardware and Bracket Material: Stainless Steel
- Exceeds MIL-STD810G (Mil-Spec Testing)
- Built-In Overvoltage Protection
- IP69K (Waterproof up to 9ft and Pressure Washable)
- IK10 Compliant (Mechanical Impact Testing)
- QTY (2) LP6 LED Lights
- QTY (1) Wiring Harness
- Vehicle Specific Brackets
- Zip ties
- Jeep JL W/ Plastic Bumper
- Jeep JT W/ Plastic Bumper
Driving/Combo: Maximum trail coverage in a single light. The Driving/Combo pattern is equipped with both Wide Driving (42 Degree) and the spot (6 Degree) optics to provide you with a smooth blend of light for both near field applications and distance (Lighting Zone 3)
This lighting and wiring setup has been tested on the Jeep JL / JT with the plastic bumper to take the guess work out of installation! The wiring in this kit is specifically designed to run in conjunction with factory upfitter systems or sPOD / Switch Pros units.
The LP6 Pro is a 6-inch powerhouse featuring a total of 10,300 lumens and a 200 Degree spread of useable LED light. The LP6 features 8,600 forward projecting lumens and 1,700 lumens of dedicated peripheral lighting courtesy of our patented Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT).
To keep your light performing at its highest potential, the LP6 integrates our proprietary Direct Ducted Cooling (DDC) technology. This feature allows air to travel through the front of the housing, over the rear heat sinks - drastically improving cooling capacity and performance.
With an amber day-time running light, low power, and high power mode, the LP6 will fulfill all your lighting needs.
Brand: Baja Designs
- Some one
- New York