Bed Size: 72" Inches
- Designed to protect the truck bed from water, snow and dust
- Made from heavy duty material for long lasting durability
- Features handy tension adjuster that fine-tunes the cover tension with the turn of a dial
- Guarantees easy installation and no drilling required
- Features a front seal that forms a tight barrier between your truck and the cover
- Offers the same quality features of the Access Original doubled with a low profile design
- Constructed using tough reinforced vinyl that is built to last even in extreme weather
- Equipped with XT-Dial, an easy to grip tension adjuster that gives you absolute tension control without the need for special tools
Agri-Cover Lorado Roll-Up Tonneau Cover is designed to protect the truck bed from water, snow and dust. The simple twist-dial release system makes it a breeze to roll up the cover and the dual side latching automatically locks and unlocks when the cover is opened or closed. The cover features handy tension adjuster that fine-tunes the cover tension conveniently with the turn of a dial.
Access Lorado Tonneau Cover is definitely the best choice. This tonneau cover is manufactured from reinforced automotive grade materials and is designed to withstand the rigors of any weather condition, making it virtually indestructible. Whether you want to protect your bed and cargo loads or you just like to improve your truck's aerodynamics and appearance, Access' Lorado line of tonneau covers has you covered. With guaranteed quality and design, Access produces products that consider the needs and demands of every enthusiast.
Access has specialized in manufacturing roll-up covers for more than three decades now. It is considered the number one manufacturer of tonneau covers in North America, ever since it started making award winning designs which originated from their development of the Tonnomatic in 1989.
Brand: Access Tonneau Cover
- 1993-1998 Ford Ranger 6' Box (w/ Flareside box)
- Some one
- New York