Timbren 1988-2021 Isuzu Reach NRR NQR NPR NPR-XD NPR-HD 1988-2010 FSR ALL MODELS 2017-2021 GMC Sierra CHEVROLET Silverado 3500 4500 5500 CUBE VAN LCF LOW CAB FORWARD 2004-2008 GMC W5500 HD 2000-2009 W5500 1998-2010 W4500 1998-2008 W3500 FORWARD FRONT SUSPENSION 1998-2009 CHEVROLET W3500 W4500 2000-2009 W5500 2004-2008 W5500 HD TILTMASTER FRONT SUSPENSION 2007-2010 STERLING TRUCK 360 FRONT SUSPENSION SES Suspension Enhancement System Front Kit GMFW4C?
- Eliminate Vehicle Squatting & Sagging
- Cushion Road Shocks
- Improve Handling
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Lifetime Warranty
This SES Suspension Upgrade fits the front suspension of a GM medium & heavy duty trucks (see below for full list of applications). Each laser cut piece of steel is powder-coated to ensure a quality fit. We’ve engineered our hollow rubber springs to deliver a progressive spring rate. In other words, the more weight that pushes down on the rubber springs (weight from a snowplow or heavy aftermarket accessories – such as a steel bumper) the harder they work to prevent front-end sag.
This kit is rated at 4000 lbs capacity. Even though you’re increasing the spring rate by adding this upgrade, this does not increase the GVWR (Gross Vehicle Weight Rating). Please make sure that the load does not exceed the GVWR set by the manufacturer.
Timbren SES – Suspension Enhancement System – upgrades improve your suspension with:
When extra weight makes your vehicle squat in the back, the front-end lifts up reducing traction on the front tires. Not only that, if the front is too high your headlights will shine up into the eyes of oncoming traffic instead of pointing down on the road ahead.
Timbren SES upgrades are designed to keep your vehicle level at all times. This will increase traction on the front tires, improve overall steering and keep your headlights pointing down on the road where they belong.
If extra weight makes your vehicle top-heavy, you’re going to experience body roll and sway. There’s nothing more challenging than trying to keep your vehicle moving on a straight path when the load is unstable.
Timbren SES upgrades offer you more stability and peace of mind by eliminating suspension sag and reducing body roll & sway.
Too much weight can cause your vehicle to bottom out if you’re driving over roads that are bumpy and rough. All this road shock will compromise an otherwise comfortable ride.
Improve your ride quality by installing Timbren SES upgrades, guaranteed to provide a softer, smoother ride… empty or loaded.
- 1988-2021 ISUZU REACH ALL MODELS
- 1988-2021 ISUZU NRR ALL MODELS
- 1988-2021 ISUZU NQR ALL MODELS
- 1988-2021 ISUZU NPR-XD ALL MODELS
- 1988-2021 ISUZU NPR-HD ALL MODELS
- 1988-2021 ISUZU NPR ALL MODELS
- 1988-2010 ISUZU FSR ALL MODELS
- 2017-2021 GMC Sierra 3500 4500 5500 CUBE VAN LCF (LOW CAB FORWARD)
- 2017-2021 CHEVROLET Silverado 3500 4500 5500 CUBE VAN LCF (LOW CAB FORWARD)
- 2004-2008 GMC W5500 HD FORWARD FRONT SUSPENSION
- 1998-2009 CHEVROLET W3500 W4500 TILTMASTER FRONT SUSPENSION
- 2000-2009 CHEVROLET W5500 TILTMASTER FRONT SUSPENSION
- 2000-2009 GMC W5500 FORWARD FRONT SUSPENSION
- 2007-2010 STERLING TRUCK 360 FRONT SUSPENSION
- 2004-2008 CHEVROLET W5500 HD TILTMASTER FRONT SUSPENSION
- 1998-2010 GMC W4500 FORWARD FRONT SUSPENSION
- 1998-2008 GMC W3500 FORWARD FRONT SUSPENSION
- Some one
- New York