Note: While many of the features of the 250-8222 and 250-8223 monitors are accessible using the buttons on the face of the monitor, the included IR remote control is necessary for modifying picture settings, speaker volume, mirror image switching, system language, trigger-off delay settings, and more.
- Screen Size: 7 Inch
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Luminance: 250cd/m2
- Resolution: 800x480
- Video: 4 Video Inputs
- Triggers: 4 Separate Triggers
- System: Automatic NTSC/PAL Switching
- Voltage: 12V-24V
- Built-In Speaker: 1 Channel Audio (CH1)
- Sunshade: Include, Fixed/Non-Removable
- Mode: Full Screen, 2 Split, 3 Split, 4 Split
- Mounting: Stand Type with 250-8222
- Mounting: Windshield Mount with 250-8223
- OSD Menu: Selects Picture, Volume, Mirror Image, Language, Delay
- Setup: Mirror Image Selectable and Adjustable Image Delay After Trigger On All Inputs
- Language: English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Chinese, Turkish
LCD monitor part numbers 250-8222 and 250-8223 feature a 7” LCD screen with multi-camera split view capability, four video inputs (can be individually triggered), the ability to surface mount the screen using the included pedestal stand or as a rearview mirror replacement through the use of the 5” stem mount (included with monitor 250-8223). Our wide variety of paired universal and vehicle-specific camera solutions for the most popular vehicle applications on the road make this monitor a best-in-class solution for your fleet.
Rostra’s 250-8222 and 250-8223 multi-camera monitors provide drivers with a variety of ways to display the video from their cameras on-screen including one at a time or with multiple cameras in a split view. Below are the twelve different options which can be chosen on-the-go using the MODE button on the monitor or its remote control.
Brand: Rostra Accessories
- Some one
- New York