- Make safer parking decisions by using a BackZone Plus automotive parking assist to alert you to obstacles closing in on your vehicle while parking
- BackZone Plus' advanced ultrasonic-based technology means the system offers consistency on targets of all densities with fewer false alarms
- The flat black sensors included with each 250-1903-BZP BackZone Plus kit can be painted to match the factory fit and finish of your car
- The audible alarm included in each BackZone Plus automotive parking assist kit provides a unique way of alerting drivers to nearby unseen obstacles
- Built to offer excellent functionality and quality
- Perfect to enhance your comfort and safety
- Made with the use of the most innovative technologies
- (1) Full-color retail packaging with space of barcode labels
- (1) Glossy installation/owner's manual with high-resolution images
- (1) Drilling template for accurately aligning sensors to bumper
- (4) Flush-mount ultrasonic sensors with paintable bezel
- (4) Rubber insulator sensor sleeves for use on steel bumpers
- (4) Under-bumper mounts for mounting beneath bumpers
- (1) Stainless steel under-bumper mounting hardware
- (1) 25-foot sensor to control module extension harness
- (1) BackZone Truck control module with advanced firmware
- (1) Dashboard/Visor audio-visual display
- (1) Standalone buzzer (for audio alerts only)
- (1) 19-foot module-to-display extension harness
- (1) 21.5 mm hole saw for use with sensor-only installation
- (1) 24.5 mm hole saw for use with rubber insulator installation
- (1) Two-wire harness for making power and ground connections
- (2) Quick splice connectors for use on power and ground wires
- (1) Cable ties for securing extension harness to vehicle body
- (4) 6-degree angled sensor bezels for angled bumper covers
- (4) 12-degree angled sensor bezels for angled bumper covers
- (1) 3M VHB mounting tape to secure control module in place
- (1) 3M VHB mounting tape for securing dashboard display in place
- The cost of a parking aid is often less than the insurance deductible incurred in an accident. Protect your investment with Rostra's economical BackZone Truck
- When painting of the sensors to match the vehicle's exterior is desired, it is highly recommended that a paint be used that is devoid of any metal flake mixed in as this type of paint can cause a false alarm situation when the system is engaged
Smaller Audible/Visual Display
Compared to Rostra's standard BackZone Plus and FrontZone parking assistance systems, the BackZone Truck includes a dashboard/visor mount display with a smaller overall footprint designed to more seamlessly blend into a vehicle's interior.
25-Foot Truck Harness
BackZone Truck sensor-to-module wire harness Ultrasonic parking assistance systems typically require the use of harness extensions when being installed onto light duty trucks. These extensions introduce multiple points of failure and signal interference. That all changes with BackZone Truck. Each BackZone Truck system includes a weather-proof 25' harness designed to connect the four bumper-mounted ultrasonic sensors to the BackZone control module in a single run.
Redesigned BackZone Control Module
BackZone Truck contorl module with advanced object detectionThe BackZone control module packaged with the BackZone Truck system includes an internal electronics redesign necessary to transmit interference-free signals from the bumper-mounted ultrasonic sensors along the 25-foot harness - an industry first.
Full-Color Retail Packaging
Every BackZone Truck system ships with full-color retail packaging. This box design acts as a "silent salesman" in your showroom detailing the myriad features of the BackZone Truck system. Likewise, the box was redesigned with warehouse distributors in mind providing ample blank panel space for multiple label sizes allowing easy storage and quick retrieval from a warehouse.
Rostra® is a leading manufacturer of automotive aftermarket comfort, safety, and convenience accessories, including electronic cruise control systems, LED lighting, collision avoidance and detection systems, backup camera systems, automotive lumbar supports and seat heaters, add-on navigation systems, driver alert systems, and so much more! Backed by nearly 150 years of experience in precision manufacturing, this company is ISO 9001 and TS 16949 certified. Rostra has many years of experience and research, and it continues to lead the way with the development of new, innovative solutions to meet the challenges of tomorrow.
BackZone™ Truck Parking Assistance System by Rostra®. Introducing BackZone Truck (250-1903-BZTRK), Rostra's latest innovation in vehicle parking assistance systems. Designed around the reliable components that customers have come to expect from the BackZone name, BackZone Truck advances the usability of the product line for light-duty trucks.
Brand: Rostra Accessories
- Fits Light Duty Trucks Models.
- Some one
- New York