Featured Technology & Benefits:
- Heavy duty crossmembers with differential skid plate
- Specially designed steering knuckles maintain ESC compatibility
- Includes Fox Adventure series Shocks
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Factory Protection Plus included
- Allows clearance for 35-37"" tires
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Will NOT fit MagneRide / Adaptive Ride equipped models
- Stock 17"" and 18"" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20"" wheels can be reinstalled.
- 17"" Wheels with 4.5"" backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle / tie rod.
- All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper. Some wheel profiles will not clear the brake caliper. These can be test fitted before the vehicle is lifted in a stock condition.
- Will NOT work with TrailBoss or AT4 models.
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS:
- Proposition 65 WARNING!
- Front Lift Height: 6
- Front Lift Method: Spacer
- Rear Lift Height: 5
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 4
- Wheel Size: 17x9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 295/70 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 20x9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″ - 6.25″
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 22x9
- Back Spacing: 5.5″ - 6.25″
- Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.50
Zone Offroad is excited to announce the newest addition to its lineup parts and accessories for the 2019 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 4WD trucks. These new 6" IFS Lift Systems have been specially designed for the redesigned trucks to take advantage of the updated OE suspension design for improved offroad performance and capability while maintaining on road comfort and handling characteristics. This new 6" lift system joins the current 2" leveling kits to offer a more comprehensive suspension solution designed to allow clearance for 35-37" tires. At the heart of this new 6" lift kit Zone Offroad utilizes a pair of 1/4" thick, American steel drop crossmembers to reposition the OE lower control arms. These control arms offer additional ground clearance and are paired with a differential skid plate to create a strong subframe while adding protection for critical steering and driveline components. In place of the factory steering knuckles a pair of specially designed steering knuckles are supplied to maintain proper steering geometry for ESC system compatibility. Unlike most other kits that limit the wheel configurations this knuckle design allows for 17" or larger wheels to be installed. Also supplied are a set of heavy duty replacement tie rod ends and weld-in crossmember plate to strengthen the chassis. The front differential is secured in its new location using a multipoint differential relocation brackets to keep the CV axle operating angles at a minimum. The additional ride height comes from a set of top mounted steel fabricated strut spacers to mount onto the factory strut assemblies. These allow for quick-simple installation without the need to disassemble the factory struts and retain the OE ride quality. A pair of sway bar drop brackets are used to correct the operating angle of the factory sway bar as well as created a strong brace between the rear crossmember and the frame. In the rear of this 6" lift system, the OE block is replaced with a 5" lift block and longer u-bolts to lift and level the stance. Rear brake line / ABS line brackets allow the use of factory brake lines. Rounding out the rear are a pair of Fox Adventure series Shocks for improved damping performance. All Zone Offroad kits include Factory Protection Plus for the ultimate extended warranty to include Zone Offroad's Limited Lifetime Warranty, FMVSS No.126 (ESC System) compliance certification and a 5year-100mile drivetrain warranty to match the dealer. Improve the look and capability of your 2019 Chevy/GMC 1500 truck with this new 6" lift system from Zone Offroad.The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well. Zone Offroad Products is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify the kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.
- 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500
- Some one
- New York