- Heavy duty crossmembers with differential skid plate
- Specially designed steering knuckles maintain ESC compatibility
- Maintains ride quality and handling characteristics
- Factory Protection Plus included
- Allows clearance for 35-37" tires
- Requires frame bracket modification
- Will NOT fit MagneRide / Adaptive Ride equipped models
- Stock 17" and 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled due to tie rod end interference, stock 20" wheels can be reinstalled.
- 17" Wheels with 4.5" backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the steering knuckle / tie rod.
- All aftermarket wheels should be test fit prior to mounting the tire to ensure proper clearance to the brake caliper. Some wheel profiles will not clear the brake caliper. These can be test fitted before the vehicle is lifted in a stock condition.
- Will NOT work with TrailBoss or AT4 models.
- Front Lift Height: 6
- Front Lift Method: Spacer
- Rear Lift Height: 5
- Rear Lift Method: Block Kit
- Install Time Hrs: 8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 4
- Wheel Size: 17x9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″
- Max Tire Size: 295/70 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 20x9
- Back Spacing: 4.5″ - 6.25″
- Max Tire Size: 35 x 12.50
- Wheel Size: 22x9
- Back Spacing: 5.5″ - 6.25″
- Max Tire Size: 37 x 12.50
6.5" Strut Spacer Suspension System | 2007-13 Chevrolet 1500 Silverado & GMC 1500 Sierra 4WD pickups. Zone Offroad now offers a strut spacer alternative to our popular 07-13 6.5" replacement strut system. This new kit includes many of the same features as the current replacement strut kit but is geared more toward those that don't need the added performance of the replacement strut. The new strut spacer system still utilized the tried-and-true combination of ductile cast iron, precision machine steering knuckles along with 1-piece heavy duty crossmembers to help make the lift possible. A differential skid plate is included along with all the necessary differential and sway bar relocation brackets. The heavy duty, fully welded strut spacers bolt directly to the top of the factory strut and do not require disassembly of the strut. In the back, Zone Offroad only uses solid cast rear lift blocks as opposed to fabricated blocks and limits the height to 5". If you need additional rear height, Zone offers a preferred add-a-leaf to fight spring wrap and yield additional height. Nitro rear shock option 10.
- 2019-2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 GMC Sierra 1500
- Some one
- New York