- Shorter spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-up rake on JL 2-Door models.
- Taller spacers in the front corrects the factory nose-down rake on JLU 4-Door models.
- Caster correction recommended, but not required – NOT INCLUDED. Front Lower Sport Flexarm Kit (# 1253000), or Front Control Arm Sport Brackets (# 1938125), or 8-Arm Alpine (IR) Flexarm Kit (Alpine: # 1416610 or Alpine IR: 1416510), and/or HD Forged Adjustable Front Track Bar (# 1753420) Rear Track Bar Bracket (# 1953600) recommended to optimize caster and pinion angles and restore factory steering and suspension geometry. Proper suspension geometry ensures all stability controls function w/in factory parameters.
- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.75” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters for stock wheels – NOT INCLUDED.
- Models with plastic bumpers require removal of bumper-to-fender wind deflector/splash guards in order to fit 35” or larger tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2” front and 2” rear bump stop extensions (included) in order to fit 35” tires.
- Rubicon Fenders require 2.5” front and 3” rear bump stop extensions and shims (included) in order to fit 37” tires.
- Requires Shock Extensions (# 1985200) or longer shocks (not included in base kit) – TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin Tube Shocks (# 1545250) or Falcon Performance Shocks recommended.
- Install Time: 4 Hours
- Fits: JLU Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (4-door)
- Lift Height: 2.5”
Max Tire Diameter:
- Rubicon Fenders: 35” (w/ 2” front & 2” rear bump stops)
- Rubicon Fenders: 37” (w/ 2.5” front & 3” rear bump stops)
- 3” Lift Front Coil Spring Spacers
- 2.5” Lift Rear Coil Spring Spacers
- 2” Front & Rear Bump Stop Strike Pad Extension Kit (# 1959500)
- Longer 11.5” Front Sway Bar Link Kit (# XXXXXXX)
- Longer 10.75” Rear Sway Bar Link Kit (# 744500)
- TeraFlex 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks (2.5” Lift) (# 1545250)
- All necessary hardware
- Some one
- New York