- Requires driveshaft modification.
- INSTALL TIME: 5.5 Hours
- JK Wrangler (2-door) – front
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door) – front
- ARB Super 60 air locker
- Spicer ring & pinion – 4.88
- Spicer bearings & install kits
- TeraFlex HD ball joints
- 1350 series pinion yoke
- 35-spline inner & outer axle shafts
- Big Brake Kit w/ 13.3” rotors
- JK Premium Wide HD Complete Steering with Flipped Drag Link Kit
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Sealed locking hub assembly for long-term maintenance-free dependability
- 3.25” O.D. x 0.375” wall DOM axle tube for superior strength vs. weight
- Front Tera60 specific high-pinion axle housing design
- Pre-installed axle seals
- HD forged inner knuckles w/ greater upper & lower section strength
- Ductile cast iron housing w/ increased rib gussets
- HD ductile iron differential cover
- Asymmetric housing design, for extra-long tube side strength
- Smooth radius bottom design to glide over rocks & obstacles
- Integrated lower flexarm skid plates
- Premium UV protected triple-stage powder coat for superior corrosion resistance
- 1/4”-thick CNC laser cut axle brackets for extreme strength
- Integrated factory location upper control arm mount
- Pre-installed upper control arm bushings
- Reinforced front track bar mount (ties into spring pad) for greater strength
- Proper pinion angle for lifted JK applications
- Pre-tapped hole on spring perch for bump stop extensions
- Pre-drilled holes for limit straps & lower spring retainers
- Retains all JK ESP, ABS, & Speedometer sensor capability
- 100% engineered, designed, & built in the USA
- 100% new components
- 1-Year / Unlimited Mileage Warranty
These all-inclusive TeraFlex Sport ST (Street & Trail) Suspensions Systems deliver true street & trail (ST) performance and capability in a dependable and maintenance-free package.
With its Front Control Arm Sport Brackets, the 3.5 Sport ST3 Suspension System focuses on ride and handling. These direct bolt-on brackets restore caster on taller lifts for improved ride quality and reduced brake nosedive. TeraFlex Sport Brackets are built to take a hit. The Front and Rear Track Bar Brackets correct axle position to provide a more positive steering feel.
All Sport ST Suspension Systems feature lift coil springs and bump stops optimized for stated lift height as well as tire and component clearance.
The Sport ST3 and Sport ST4 feature our Front Control Arm Sport Brackets that balance front caster and pinion angles to improve front suspension geometry. These systems also include Front (3.5+) and Rear (2.5+) Track Bar Brackets to improve steering response, center the axles to optimize vehicle roll center, and reduce body roll for unsurpassed handling.
This results in a simple install and drive bolt-on installation with no cutting, welding, or alignment required. These maintenance-free suspension systems provide superior on-road ride quality and comfort with maximum off-road flex. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH).
Sport ST Suspension Systems can be installed on Friday, wheeled on Saturday, and driven to church on Sunday!
We recommend Falcon Performance SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks. Falcon shock absorbers and TeraFlex lift coil springs have been engineered together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability. Sport ST3 Suspension Systems are offered with select Falcon SP2 Mode Adjust Shocks including: 3.3 Fast Adjust, 3.1 Piggyback, 2.1 Monotube, or without shock absorbers. Other Falcon shocks are available separately.