- These application-specific coil springs will provide a firmer ride with an empty payload.
- Advertised lift heights are not actual final lift height. Use the coil spring lift height descriptions as the average lift height that may be achieved between the front and rear of the vehicle. Other variables will affect the actual final lift height such as a winch, aftermarket bumpers, full-size spare tire, loaded cargo weight, etc.
- JK Wrangler (2-Door)
- Lift Height: 4”
- JKU Wrangler Unlimited (4-door)
- Lift Height: 3”
- 4” Lift/3” Lift Load-Enhanced Heavy-Rate Front Coil Springs -pair
Features & Benefits:
- Shot peened to reduce spring sag and fatigue as well as increase life
- Powder coated for superior element protection
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against defects
The advantage and benefit of the TeraFlex JK 6" Elite LCG Suspension System for JK Wranglers is apparent the minute you put the pedal to the floor. With superior handling, responsive steering, ultimate off-road performance, and customizable suspension geometry, this system is miles ahead of anything else out there. TeraFlex continues to dominate the off-road market, and the Elite LCG reinforces that position. This suspension can handle anything you can dish out. It's the perfect solution for aggressive trail users looking for the most advanced Long Flexarm system available, striking a perfect balance of low center of gravity and ground clearance, while providing enormous performance gains.
The Elite LCG features adjustable suspension tuning, and is accomplished through 8 fully adjustable upper and lower long Flexarms that allow pinion, caster, anti-squat, and tire position configurations to be modified.
This kit includes 6" lift coil springs, weld-on long arm bracketry, long adjustable Flexarms, drag link flip kit & frame brace kit, front adjustable track bar, front sway bar disconnects, rear sway bar links, rear adjustable track bar, rear track bar bracket, front & rear brake lines, bump stops and all necessary hardware.
This suspension system is designed to fit up to 38 tires (aftermarket wheels with 4.5 backspacing or less are required).
Fits all JK Wrangler models including Rubicon & Unlimited.