- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5” backspacing or less – or Offset Wheel Adapters (# 1055000) for stock wheels.
- Requires cutting.
- Install Time: 6 Hours
- Lift Height: 2.5”
- Max Tire Diameter: 35”
- 2.5” lift coil springs
- Preset Sport Flexarms (front lower)
- HD forged adjustable front track bar
- SpeedBump bump stops
- Front brake line anchor kit
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- Exhaust spacers
- Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks – set of 4
- All necessary hardware
- And more
Features & Benefits:
- Delivers true street & trail (ST) performance
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH)
- Preset Sport flexarms optimize correct caster & pinion angles for 2.5” lift kits
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping & ride quality
- SpeedBump progressive bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Full range of movement for off-road flex & articulation
- Install & drive simple bolt-on installation – no welding required
- No alignment required
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty
The 2014-2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 | 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500: Falcon Sport Leveling Shock Absorber System delivers increased stability and control as well as improved ride quality and comfort both on and off-road. These compact and affordable shocks are ideal for daily driven vehicles.
ZRT - Zone Rate Tuning:
Zone Rate Tuning (ZRT) manipulates the factory linear-rate spring tuning to produce three distinct performance zones with a more exaggerated spring curve to tackle various driving conditions.
An internal negative-rate spring offsets the factory springs preload while in the Extension Zone. This eliminates top out clunk and shock stress at full extension, while softening tire landing and reducing body roll on impact during aggressive driving.
The factory spring rate is unaffected in Drive Zone for a comfortable and controlled ride. A provided progressive microcellular bump stop effectively retunes the spring rate while in Compression Zone to reduce bottoming and body roll during aggressive driving.
VOD - Volume Optimized Damping:
Traditional velocity sensitive shock absorbers react quickly during low speed driving causing excessive head toss on rough terrain or even driveways. Conventional damping then firms up during faster speeds resulting in a jarring ride.
Falcons proprietary Volume Optimized Damping (VOD) features a digressive linear valve that produces quicker ramp up for increased damping volume, which improves vehicle feedback and control during low-speed driving. VOD also improves the shock absorbers ability to reduce bottoming out at full compression during faster speeds or over uneven terrain.