- Installation or removal in three easy steps, no tools required
- Ideal for low clearance
- A lockable cover plate that protects the locking mechanism, Masterkey compatible
- Fits the Rhino-Rack Vortex Bar, with a fitting kit available for the Heavy Duty Bar and Pioneer models
- The base and leg allows for 33 degrees of swivel to suit tracks mounted on a contoured or curved surface
- The great benefit of this roof rack system is the ability to slide your cross bars along the track to accommodate various sized loads
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment
- Simple trigger locking system
- Having a trackmount system allows for a heavier load rating
The Vortex Quick Mount„¢RLT600 roof rack system is fixed to your roof using a specialised track. It is the legs that make the RLT600 stand out - a simple trigger locking system means once you've finished using them, the system can be removed with one hand. Remove the lockable cover plate, pinch the red triggers together and you're done.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you're a traveller, kayaker, surfer, cyclist or tradesperson - the Vortex RLT600 roof rack system has you covered.
Brand: Rhino Rack Roof Racks
- 2007-2020 Toyota Tundra
- Some one
- New York