- Installation or removal in three easy steps, no tools required
- Ideal for low clearance
- Simple design improves on the existing strength
- Rhino-Rack Backbone is fitted to the internal chassis of your Jeep Wrangler
- Design will not hinder any of the current capabilities of your Jeep's design
- A lockable cover plate that protects the locking mechanism, Masterkey compatible
- Fits the Rhino-Rack Vortex Bar, with a fitting kit available for the Heavy Duty Bar and Pioneer models
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment
- Simple trigger locking system
The Vortex Quick Mount RLT600 roof rack system attaches to the Rhino-Rack Backbone. This simple design improves on the existing strength of your Jeep Wrangler without compromising the sleek and bold look of this iconic vehicle. The Rhino-Rack Backbone is fitted to the internal chassis of your Jeep Wrangler. This design will not hinder any of the current capabilities of your Jeep's design. The legs and cross bars of the RLT600 can easily be removed when they are not required using a revolutionary trigger locking system.
Utilising our highly regarded Vortex bars, this system offers you compatibility with a wide selection of Rhino-Rack accessories. So whether you're a traveller, kayaker, surfer, cyclist or tradesperson - the Vortex RLT600 roof rack system has you covered.
Brand: Rhino Rack Roof Racks
- 2007-2010 Jeep Wrangler
- 2011-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
- Some one
- New York