Features & Benefits:
- Laser cut, CNC formed heavy-duty front/rear drop crossmembers.
- Bolt-on installation – well almost. Some slight modifications will be required.
- OE-style cast iron knuckles have been precisely engineered to provide the ideal geometry to ensure proper alignment and improve the overall driving experience.
- Increases ground clearance.
- Includes our new torsion bar relocation brackets that keep the torsion bars in their factory location – no need to lower the torsion bars to lift!
- 6” lift kits - Allows for 37x12.50 on a 9” wide wheel with zero offset.
- 8” lift kits - Allows for 38x12.50 on a 9” wide wheel with zero offset.
- Includes ReadyLIFT SST3000 F/R shocks.
- Includes important differential drop brackets and CNC-machined billet Aluminum CV axle spacers.
Our new 8” lift kit 44-3080 takes our new 6” lift kits much further. These kits will include our popular fabricated steel upper control arms with corrected ball joint angles, taller fabricated steel rear lift blocks and new forged torsion keys with the proper amount of indexing. Stay tuned for the “now shipping” announcement for this new 8” lift kit. The new 8" lift kit will be shipping in December 2021.
Your trust in ReadyLIFT to provide high-quality, precision engineered products is extremely important to us. You can be assured that these all-new GM HD products are dialed-in perfectly for this all-new platform.
Includes heavy-duty fabricated steel front/rear crossmembers, OE style cast iron knuckles, torsion bar relocation brackets, differential drop brackets, front CV axle spacers, bump stop extensions, 12” long front sway bar end links, OE-style cast iron rear lift blocks with new longer U-bolts, heavy-duty extra-thick front skid plate and SST3000 shocks.
- 2020-2021 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 3500HD
- 2020-2021 GMC Sierra 2500HD 3500HD
- Some one
- New York