- Use of Auto 4 Hi feature not recommended.
- Not for use on Trail Boss, AT4, Diesel or Denali models.
- Not compatible with Adaptive Ride Control suspension.
- Maintains the factory ride and handling.
- Delivers clearance for increased aftermarket tire sizes - up to 37x12.50 on 8-inch kit on 9" wide wheels with 0 offset with no trimming. -18 offset will require minor trimming.
- Proprietary lower strut clam shell design maintains factory geometry and retains use of the factory strut.
- Tube steel upper control arms with maintenance-free pivot bushings and 1-ton ball joints.
- 3/16-inch thick steel plate cross members and skid plate.
- Anti-torsion boxed and gusseted plate steel differential drop brackets.
- Fabricated steel 5" rear lift blocks include integrated bump stop landings, offset pin and provides proper pinon angle. Also includes rear add-a-leaf for additional 1.5" lift.
- Includes premium Bilstein extended length rear shocks.
- Includes ReadyGuard Powertrain Warranty.
- Recommended max tire with no trimming: 20x9 0 offset - 37x12.50 tire.
- *Max with trimming: 20x10 -18 offset - 37x12.50.
- Trimming requirements for larger than recommended wheel/tire include front valance, front felt liner edge, rear felt liner edge and front rear well edge mud flap.
- When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 8-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience.
ReadyLIFT® now offers all-new Big Lift Kit for the new 2019-2021 MY Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 1500 trucks! Introducing the ReadyLIFT 8" Big Lift Kit engineered for incredible ride quality and superior handling performance.
The 44-3980 lift kit utilizes the very best in ReadyLIFT engineering with boxed steel front/rear cross members and full width front skid plate constructed of thick 3/16" plate steel. New 1/4-inch boxed plate steel differential drop brackets feature a double gusset and boxed center rib to take the abuse of front differential torsional twisting.
Our new "clam-shell" style lower strut extension retains use of the factory struts and does not require strut rotation. These new clam-shell brackets utilizes our TCT lower bushings to provide a precise pivot point that maintains the factory ride. The addition of our proprietary new tubular upper control arms with TCT pivot bushings.ensures prolonged upper control arm strength which is far superior to the OE stamped steel control arms. To lift the rear, new 5" tall fabricated steel rear blocks with integrated bump stop landings and an add-a-leaf has been added as well as new Bilstein 5100 series rear shocks.
- 2019-2021 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500
- Some one
- New York