- The lift blocks in this kit are not designed to work with aftermarket or factory add-on air spring/load leveling kits that attach to the bump stop tangs. Use of this type of air bag system will void all block warranties and can cause failure of the block bump stop tang.
- 2017-2019 Ford Super Duty F250 (SRW) 4WD
- Diesel Trucks Only - F250/F350 without steel driveshafts
- 8" Lift Kit includes (4) Bilstein 5100 shocks
- Includes front steering stabilizer
- Includes ReadyLIFT-tuned coil springs providing superior quality ride
- Includes radius arm drop bracket to maintain proper axle geometry
- Allows for 37" and taller tires
- 8" Lift springs
- Heavy Duty fabricated steel front track bar bracket
- ReadyLIFT-branded heavy-duty fabricated steel radius arm drop brackets
- OEM style drop pitman arm
- Longer sway bar end links
- Sway bar drop brackets
- Bump stop extensions
- Brake line extension brackets
- 6" tall fabricated steel rear lift blocks with longer u-bolts
- (4) Bilstein shocks
- (1) front steering stabilizer
- (1) Transmission/Transfer Case cross member
- 38" Maximum tire diameter
- 37x12.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with 0 offset
- 38x13.50 on 10" wide wheel with +12 offset
- 18" - 37X12.5R18
- 20" - 37X12.5R20
- 22" - 325/60R22
Tire Size Note: ReadyLIFT wheel and tire fitment recommendations are typically based on Wheel Pros wheels and Nitto tires. Due to product differences among tire manufacturers, tire specifications and dimensions including, but limited to, overall diameter, rolling diameter, tread width, aspect ratio, lug pattern, sidewall construction and inflation pressure, will vary meaningfully by tire and wheel manufacturer. Every tire and wheel combination should be test fit prior to installation. Consult your local installer to learn more about the right tire fitment for your application.
Ride Quality Note: When lifting a vehicle and installing aftermarket wheels and tires, a tire manufacturer's construction and material quality can alter vehicle ride quality. When increasing a vehicle wheel and tire size, most larger aftermarket truck and SUV tires are 10-ply (or more) E tires compared to typical OEM 6-ply C tires. This more rigid sidewall construction increases the perception of suspension stiffness often described as ride harshness. The ride, handling, traction, noise, fuel economy, and wear differences between All-Season, All-Terrain, Mud-Terrain, or Trail-Terrain type tires can be significant. Please take into account tire and wheel choice will generally have a meaningful impact on the ride & handling experience.
ReadyLIFT now offers an all-new 8" Lift kit with Bilstein shocks for new 2017-2019 Ford Super Duty F250/F350 4WD owners seeking a rugged and durable lift kit that will provide a tall stance without compromising the factory ride. Our new 49-2782 8" lift solution features new comfort-riding 8" lift front coil springs, a heavy-duty fabricated steel front track bar relocation bracket that matches our new ReadyLIFT-branded fabricated steel radius arm drop brackets. This great new system for new Super Duty trucks includes everything you need to get the lift job done right without cutting any corners. This kit includes sway bar drop brackets, an OEM style drop pitman arm, bump stop extensions, brake line extended brackets, and even includes a steering stabilizer to truly optimize your truck's handling qualities. This exciting new 8-inch lift system also includes (4) new Bilstein 5100 extended length shocks which when combined with this lift kit, provides an incredibly great ride!
Rear lift is achieved with our heavy-duty fabricated steel 6" tall rear lift blocks featuring OEM-style bump stop landings. We team the blocks up with a pair of double add-a-leaf springs to get a matching rear height to compliment the front lift. Included with this kit is a new transmission cross member and driveshaft spacer to optimize overall drive train geometry and provide smooth performance under acceleration.
49-2782 is for use on trucks with a one-piece and two-piece driveshaft.
- 2017-2019 Ford F-250 F-350 Super Duty
- Some one
- New York