- 2011-19 GM 3500HD 3.5" Tubular Arm SST Lift Kit.
- Max Lift: 3.5"F/2.0"R
- Max Tire: 34"
- NOTE: Single Rear Wheel with OEM Tow Package Rear Springs or Dual Rear Wheels ONLY.
- Requires the use of longer front shocks. Shocks not included with kit.
- Forged Torsion Keys w shock extensions
- OEM Style Cast Blocks
- Will not deform or change shape
- No Cutting of OEM Parts or Welding
- Maintains Factory Ride
- If it needs it€¦ Its in the box
- 34" Maximum tire diameter
- 34x11.50 for no rub on a 9" wide wheel with +12 offset
- 18" - 295/70R18
- 20" - 275/65R20
- 22" - 285/55R22
- Tubular Upper Control Arms
- Forged Torsion Keys indexed for 3.5" of lift.
- Heavy Duty replacement tie rod assemblies
- Differential drop spacers.
- 2.0" OEM style cast iron rear lift blocks with longer u-bolts.
NOTE: Requires the use of longer front shocks. Shocks not included with kit 69-3411. Recommend ReadyLIFT SST3000 Performance Front Shocks designed specifically for this lift kit.
NOTE: Optional ReadyLIFT SST3000 Performance Rear Shocks also available - sold separately.
NOTE: This kit is for use on 2011-2019 3500HD trucks with Single Rear Wheels and Factory Tow Package Leaf Springs OR Dually Rear Wheels."
"ReadyLIFT Suspension is excited to offer 2011-2019 Chevy and GMC 2500HD and 3500HD truck owners a lift solution that won't break the bank nor permanently modify your truck. This is a true bolt-on Lift kit! The 69-3422 SST Lift Kit by ReadyLIFT will lift the front of your new HD truck a maximum of 3.5 inches! This awesome SST Lift Kit for new GMC/Chevy HD trucks includes a pair of tough heavy-duty tubular steel Upper Control Arms engineered to match the strength of your truck. 2011-2019 HD-specific lift-oriented ReadyLIFT forged torsion keys provide an adjustable lift while maintaining the factory ride. These super strong forged torsion keys are stronger than stock with the same design and features an indexing that is unique to this kit! The 69-3421 Lift Kit also includes CNC-machined differential drop spacers which lower the differential and puts the front CV axles into safe factory angle on 4WD trucks. 2WD trucks will not use the diff spacers. To lift the rear of your new GMC Sierra Denali or Silverado 3500 HD truck, the ReadyLIFT SST Lift Kit includes OEM style 2.0"" cast iron rear lift blocks complete with new longer U-bolts and hardware. The rear block system of this kit is for use on SRW 3500HD trucks with the factory tow package rear springs - or - dual rear wheels. Also included with this kit are new super strong tie-rod end assemblies to replace the weak factory versions. For the longest time, GM tie rod assemblies have been a weak link on all GM trucks. These heavy-duty steering assemblies install easily and incredibly stronger than the OEM units. You won't find this kind of attention to detail with any other lift kit for the new GM HD trucks! This great combination gives the new GM HD trucks a great raised stance using super strong components and allows for up to a 34"" tall tire.
- 2011-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
- 2011-2019 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
- 2011-2019 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
- 2011-2019 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
- Some one
- New York