- Traffic Pattern: LHD Only
- Input: Mopar Multi-Pin OEM
- Functions: DRL (White), Turn, Parking, Low, High
- Bezel Color: Gloss Graphite
- Material: ABS Plastic (Housing), UV-Resistant Polycarbonate (Lens)
- Optic: Kuria Optic LED
- UV Coating: Momentive UVHC3000
- Headlights: 2x (One Pair) 09-18 Dodge Ram XB Hybrid LED Headlights
- Wiring: Plug and Play Harness, Fuse Tap, DRL Modules
An XB that you can afford, Pal: Ever since the Morimoto XB LED headlights for the 09-18 Dodge Ram came out, we cant begin to count how many comments popped up online from those who couldn't afford them, simply criticizing the how "over priced" the lights are. Fact is, the original Ram XB LEDs are literally the number one seller in the entire XB line up, so nothing really had to be done to at all in order to please the peasants out there, but Morimoto did, and it's here, and it's the XB Hybrid headlights. No Compromise: Thanks to sharing many of the same core components developed for the top of the line model, the new XB Hybrid series headlights from Morimoto are hardly a compromise. they use the same OEM-grade housing. The same optics for the drl. They offer the same five-year warranty too. We see it all when it comes to aftermarket headlights, and considering the price point-- there's really not much else out there that can compare to the XB Hybrids for the Ram. Hybrid: Whereas the daytime running light, low and high beam are all powered by LED, the turn signal still uses the original halogen bulb-- which is where most of the cost savings come from. If you don't really care for the sequential turn signal on the high-end model, then these are definitely the right option for you. Besides, you could always use an LED bulb in place of the original one anyways for an LED or even Switchback turn signal system. High Output: When it comes to light output, these things arent too shabby at all, even compared to the high-end version. the Hybrids have a powerful, wide, and bright led low beam projector, and a dedicated led high beam projector too. their optics were specially developed in 2020 just for use the Hybrid lineup to produce an amazing beam pattern despite the affordable price point. Unlike other headlight "upgrades" that look decent, these look great, and will most definitely make driving in the dark a pleasure. Bring on the back roads! DOT Compliant: for the ladies and gents that care about street legality, their dual led projector optics meet & exceed all SAE, DOT, and FVMSS108 regulations. These lights come standard with an amber sidemarker, and come out of the box aimed to factory specs. Special: When it comes to wiring, it doesn't get much easier than this. the Hybrid LED Headlights are designed to work on your Ram without any modifications. they will plug into the factory connectors for the stock headlights, and will work seamlessly without any error codes or flickering, and trust when we say: that isn't easy on a Ram. They will work on trucks that have the OEM reflector or projector headlights-- so no matter what your stock equipment looks like, these will be an option for you.
- Dodge Ram 1500/HD: 2009-2018 (Note: 2013-2014 trucks may require reprogram for OE Projector to avoid error codes)
- Replaces Mopar Part #: 55277409AD, 55277409AE, 55277409AF, 55277410AD, 55277410AE, 55277410AF, 68001485AG, 68001484AG, 68096439AC
- Compliance: DOT, SAE, FMVSS108 Standards
- NOTE: These housings have been designed for, and tested on, US-Spec vehicles. Other countries' compatibility may vary and is not guaranteed nor always known.
- Some one
- New York