- Fits 1997-2002 TJ models. 2003-2006 models require JSPEC kit #115K
- Systems will fit all 97-02 models, including Rubicon and Unlimited (may not require included t-case drop)
- Max Recommended Tire Size: 33x12.50 tire on 15x8 w/4.5 BS (larger diameter wheels with similar specs work also)
- Front and Rear Dual Rate Coil Springs
- At the heart of any true Jeep suspension system are properly designed coil springs. Not everyone uses their Jeep for the same purposes, therefore you need a system that adapts to different terrains both on and offroad. By developing tuned sets of dual rate coils springs, JSPEC coils provide the best performance in any situation. Whether loaded down with gear for a weeklong expedition, running light for some rock-crawling fun or loaded with a few friends for a trip to the beach, JSPEC coils will provide the ride you want and the performance you need.
- JKS Adjustable Front Track Bar
- When you think of adjustable Jeep track bars you think JKS. For years, Jeep owners the world over have trusted JKS adjustable track bars for their strength, fit, function and durability. For those reasons it is a "no-brainer" that a JKS front adjustable track bar be an integral part of all JSPEC JK suspension systems. The JKS adjustable track bar dwarfs the factory unit using durometer specific rubber bushings at each end of the bar for smooth, quiet operation. The 1-1/4"-12 threaded adjustable end provides fine-tune adjustability and superior strength when combined with the 1-1/2" x 3/8" wall DOM tube, CNC formed track bar. Adding an adjustable track bar versus a relocation bracket also keeps the JKs steering angles in-phase to provide great handling and keep bump steer in check.
- JKS Front Sway Bar Quicker Disconnects
- The flag-ship JKS Manufacturing product is the Quicker Disconnect. JKS was the originator of the sway bar disconnect concept. That original concept was perfected with the Quicker Disconnect design which still remains the best sway bar disconnect on the market today. Adjustable length and greasable with JKS-exclusive poly-flex ball, high-misalignment ends, the Quicker Disconnect is everything you want in a sway bar disconnect. Stainless steel mounting studs provide an anchoring point for each end of the links and allow for easy removal and installation. For JK Rubicon owners, additional hardware is included to bolt the swaybar link and allow you to take advantage of the benefits of these links while retaining the function of your factory installed electronic disconnecting swaybar system.
- JKS J-Link Control Arms
- Superior strength compared to OEM control arms and can be used with OEM upper control arms.
- Formed to match the factory front arm profile, creating plenty of clearance for over-sized tires.
- Made from 2" x 1/4" wall DOM tubing.
- Premium Clevite brand rubber bushings absorb noise and reduce vibrations for a quiet, comfortable ride.
- Durable Powder Coat finish provides excellent protection from corrosion and debris.
- JKS Front & Rear Track Bar Mount Support
- JKS Front & Rear Track Bar Mount Support
- Anybody who has spent trail time around a JK knows the track bar mounts may very well be the first weak link to give way under heavy off-road use. The addition of weld-on front and rear track bar gussets working together with the multi-mount-point JKS track bar relocation brackets makes the weak factory mounts nearly indestructible. Yes they are weld-on but that is the key to making them strong. Plus, it is easier to weld our gussets on in the shop versus trying to weld a broken factory bracket on the trail.
- JKS Drag Link Flip + Front Track Bar Bracket
- The JSPEC drag link flip flattens out the steering angles when combined with the lift heights of 2 and above providing better performing, more solid steering feel over the factory setup. The JSPEC drag link directly replaces the factory link and uses the factory adjusting collar and tie rod end at the pitman arm. This installation requires drilling out the steering arm tapered hole in the passengers side knuckle and installing a precision machined tapered insert. We even included a 7/8 step bit to make this process easy and not require the purchase of an expensive drill bit to complete the install. The new insert has a knurled outer surface and has a slight interference fit making it extremely strong and eliminates any possibility of play or loosening. The insert can also be reused in the opposite position if the Jeep ever needed to be returned to the original steering setup. To properly compliment the new steering angles provided by the drag link flip, a front track bar bracket is supplied. The new bracket mounts to the factory track bar axle mount. It not only adapts the factory mount for proper track bar angles, it also strengthens the factory setup by tying into the axle via a u-bolt setup integrated into the design. The new track bar location mimics the drag link angle perfectly and eliminates bump steer.
- Front and Rear Brake Line Relocation
- How much can you say about brake line relocation? Well, it is a necessity anytime a JK is lifted much over 2", especially with longer travel shocks. In most kits on the market these items are an after-thought, but not in the JSPEC kits. The JKS brake line brackets included in the JK JSPEC suspension systems utilize the factory brake line mounting holes and locating tabs. This ensures that the brackets won't rotate and eventually come loose. The brackets were designed specifically to work with the shock lengths used with each JSPEC system. The result is just enough length at full axle droop with minimal modifications to the factory routing.
- Front and Rear Bump Stop Extensions
- The front and rear bump stop extensions, like brake line relocation brackets, are another component that usually doesn't get much attention with most lift "kits" on the market. The bump stop extensions in the JK JSPEC suspension systems were made specifically to maximize suspension travel while maintaining safe compression limits for both the coil springs and Fox 2.0 shocks. The front extensions are made from 2-3/4" billet aluminum while the rear extensions are made from heavy-wall steel rectangular tube. Both sets fasten directly to the axle and are made to hold up to the abuse your new JSPEC equipped JK is now built to handle.
Now TJ owners can enjoy the benefits of a complete JSPEC suspension system outfitted with the most popular JKS suspension components. This is the most the best riding, most complete 3 lift system available on the market today. Why buy a base kit and continue to add parts when you can get it all in a complete system?
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products deliver American Ingenuity and Workmanship to consumers without compromising performance or dependability. JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS are comprised of JKS Manufacturing components, the best and most trusted Jeep® accessories in the industry.
The JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS represents Jeep®-specific engineering at its best. With more than 60 years of combined experience centered around this iconic 4WD legend, our expert team of industry specialists understand the Jeep® lifestyle inside and out.
While many of our competitors are having their products produced overseas, we remain committed to manufacturing and assembling every JSPEC™ Suspension product here at home. When we say that JSPEC™ Suspension products are "Made in USA", that is exactly what we mean.
Right from the start, every JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS product is designed for trouble-free operation and dependable performance. We strive for elegant simplicity because unexpected complications can quickly turn any adventure into a disaster.
JSPEC™ Suspension by JKS products are always developed to enhance the Jeep® ownership experience. Our customers rely on their vehicles for so much more than off-road performance and we guarantee our products to excel in all environments.
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- Some one
- New York